IGNORED

Next Stern .. James Bond 007

SLE is limited to 500 and dealer sets prices but interestingly not for Europe and Australia

https://sternpinball.com/game/james-bond-007/

Stern’s James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machines will immerse players in the history of 007. Limited to 500 machines globally, the highly collectible 60th Anniversary Limited Edition offers players a retro-inspired playfield packed with exciting mechanical action. Control the chaos from Oddjob’s kinetic spinning disc hat, survive tactical precision shots against 10 drop targets, escape SPECTRE’s evil henchmen navigating pinballs through 4 fast-flowing optical spinners, learn assignments through an in-playfield LCD screen, and rack up high scores on classic-style score reels.

“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series.” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”

Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.

These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, swinks said:

SLE is limited to 500 and dealer sets prices but interestingly not for Europe and Australia

Good thing it looks like a total waste of time. The Keith Elwin design, single level scenario did indeed prove to be correct. Very easy pass for most I'd say. 

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02a9Z485cYXvS7zbCsAt4zAa8fvkoXRMBhkE25vuqYX7ry3Baqivmn9Vz5FZrWi1H6l&id=100063775501380

49 minutes ago, JohnBryce0712 said:

Screenshot_20220923-120955_Samsung Internet.jpg

20,500.... eff me!!! Lol

AGREED.............GREED.............GREED.............GREED

WTF happens when the dollar tanks below 60 cents US???

Just now, DAG said:

AGREED.............GREED.............GREED.............GREED

WTF happens when the dollar tanks below 60 cents US???

Plus what about a delivery date advertised that is never reality.........???

• Like 2

oh wow - could only afford a pro, but what was a $100 increase by stern is a $800 increase in Aus and at best a April Delivery - looks like all the games will become rare in Aus

just go a email from AMD the Pro's are being produced in April and sounds like they won't be here until June 2023

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, swinks said:

oh wow - could only afford a pro, but what was a $100 increase by stern is a $800 increase in Aus and at best a April Delivery - looks like all the games will become rare in Aus

just go a email from AMD the Pro's are being produced in April and sounds like they won't be here until June 2023

2024?

1 minute ago, DAG said:

2024?

I thought the new QUEEN was dear until this....

As luck has it anything QUEEN is increasing in value......

Can Queen pinball get on board, lets hope so.....

6 hours ago, swinks said:

Stern’s James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machines will immerse players in the history of 007. Limited to 500 machines globally, the highly collectible 60th Anniversary Limited Edition offers players a retro-inspired playfield packed with exciting mechanical action. Control the chaos from Oddjob’s kinetic spinning disc hat, survive tactical precision shots against 10 drop targets, escape SPECTRE’s evil henchmen navigating pinballs through 4 fast-flowing optical spinners, learn assignments through an in-playfield LCD screen, and rack up high scores on classic-style score reels.

“James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series.” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”

Games configured for North America operate on 60 cycle electricity only.

These games will not operate in countries with 50 cycle electricity (including but not limited to Europe, UK, Australia).

Would love this game, given that blokes work. Plenty of targets and 4 spinners, and no doubt multipliers  on the spinners

Edited by peely

44 minutes ago, peely said:

Would love this game, given that blokes work. Plenty of targets and 4 spinners, and no doubt multipliers  on the spinners

think you will need to have $25-30k but they also said it won't be available for 50hz countries ????

5 minutes ago, swinks said:

think you will need to have $25-30k but they also said it won't be available for 50hz countries ????

It says that on every game on the Stern USA website. AMD have the 60th listed on their website and are taking 'expressions of interest' so it will be coming here

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

Gonna laugh my arse off at whoever buys one here. I'm even questioning going to LE even knowing I can sell another LE to cover it. 

Yep when you can import an old stern for far less that will give you (me) the same pinball enjoyment. To see that bond on a wand will be fun for a bit, but like all games it’ll need a bit more from a shot perspective. I play pinball, I don’t collect boxes of lights

Edited by peely
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I have always been LE buyer when i can, mainly because i always put in a shaker, art blades etc anyway and I like the back glass and foil that comes with the LE sometimes. The difference did not work out too bad once taking those things into consideration but now i am leaning towards just going the premium due to that large gap in price and doing up the premium and powder coating my own. 

I am sure I wont be the only one thinking that way and it works out well for Stern, they make good money out of the LE and still sell the same amount and buyers like myself still end up buying a premium. Also good for those who only want the LE’s and it should make it easier for them get. I am sure the LE will still sell out straight away here in Oz. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Replay said:

Biggest $$ gap ever between Premium & LE

Someone better at maths than me can work it out exactly but looks like about 13% increase on the premium v 25% increase on the LE. Hard to justify when there is nothing extra other than usual coming on the LE. 

Edited by Jfed
  • Like 3