Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern .. James Bond 007

I emailed AMD early this morning. I'd flagged my interest in a potential Bond LE back in Feb with AMD, so hopefully I'm in good shape to get one, provided they prove to be a good machine. Of course too, 5 days after paying my balance for Fathom Mermaid and a month after finally buying an AC/DC Prem, Bond comes along!

Edited by OurManinOz

Yeah definitely Steve's game taken over by Gomez after he left. Definite potential and hopefully better than Steve's games of late. 

And price increase is mooted actually according to Kaneda 

Another rumour is a special 4th edition of James Bond will feature ALL BONDS and be a totally different game.

767B207B-F3A8-45FE-B2D9-4B40CEA4D0F5.jpeg

Edited by OurManinOz

George Gomez confirmed:

Pro / Premium / LE and suggested something else - probably 60 x Super LE's

Confirmed first movie he saw was when he was 10 and saw Goldfinger and loves Sean Connery ones, then confirmed original DB5 is in the game with an ejector seat and we will see it with in 5-6 days

• Like 1

Content rumours right now are saying :

James Bond will be multiple movies...

"Not just Thunderball.  Not sure if it's only Connery.  At this point, in 5 days we will know all, but this will excite Bond fans that were hoping for more movies / content. "

The SLE is going to be interesting to see. The price here probably not so much..

Edited by OurManinOz

Agree. Fantastic IP and nice departure from bands, monsters, and marvel. Good timing from stern. My fav also in Gomez (fingers crossed) well maybe a tie with borg 🙂 and makes the most unique layouts in the business.

Edited by JohnBryce0712
  • Like 3

delay release due to the Queen's death but a few photos leaked.

- pro does not have the top left spiral ramp and a different building and I believe the jet back back bond does snot move either

- playfield art looks  lasso around photo art

- rhs ramp reminds me of baywatch a little

7a2922a7eeb23f631dd64aa996f4e6cf3fad6d74.png

222f6758d01dfa3955da1d6800aab55cbcfa54de.jpg

eafc042f6efa69092b28278962333a683a1cd3bc.jpg

b9166628eda3e292239785b6ea0759660a6149c9.jpg

e450c35dcff226420d111f20a3037ea23dc5c171.jpg

Edited by swinks

Stern has not yet confirmed Bond pricing with their Distros as yet. Spoke with AMD a few days ago and they are hoping they won't have to put prices up again, but this will ultimately be dictated by Stern putting their prices up.

Given the USD is at a 20yr high against most other currencies and many are worried about higher interest rates, Stern must be aware that if they do increase prices, their sales will be impacted, especially internationally. Hopefully they've also been watching closely the lessons to be learned by JJP in pushing their prices too far on TS4.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, fridgejam said:

Stern has not yet confirmed Bond pricing with their Distros as yet. Spoke with AMD a few days ago and they are hoping they won't have to put prices up again, but this will ultimately be dictated by Stern putting their prices up.

Given the USD is at a 20yr high against most other currencies and many are worried about higher interest rates, Stern must be aware that if they do increase prices, their sales will be impacted, especially internationally. Hopefully they've also been watching closely the lessons to be learned by JJP in pushing their prices too far on TS4.

I think there is a bit too much cost pressure on every business right now.  Transport, parts etc, etc everything going up (mainly in net zero economies) which means price increases. I still think there is lots of demand for this title.

I hope prices stay the same, but I think just the exchange rate will force the prices up in Australia. We will find out in the next week or so.

Edited by pinballaddicted