Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

1968 Rowe Ami CMM 1

Colin

Question

One set of the black & red wires that run under the tone arm have come off the back of the plug  that goes  to the amplifier. I can't see exactly where they were soldered on . Would you happen to have a diagram ?  

Thanks Colin. 

6 answers to this question

can you upload a pic?

where the wires come from the head on the tone arm, do yours then go to a round plug at the other end of the tone arm?

or is it complete there and you are referring to the cable that runs from the rear of the tone arm to the pre amp? 

there's help here too.

CMM1 to CMM4 are very much alike, same carousel, same body, same quite a lot, differences being made in Australia or made in America, stereo or mono amplifiers, plating of amplifier housings, visual aesthetics and some unique options to list a few.

I have a CMM4 Cadette and I have the manual, but as per my previous post, I need some pics before I know just what to look up and help out if I can?

A monaural amp had 2 wires coming from the stylus head as opposed to stereo that had four, from memory. 

The original post is a little vague as there is another plug involved prior to where it meets the pre amp if it has one, or the amp itself, hence asking for pics.