Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SALE PENDING - KISS Stern Premium FOR SALE

HUO KISS Premium up for grabs!!

The playfield has cliffys and is in as new condition. Also has mirror blades installed which really make it pop.

It has the KISS logo backbox mod (which is an amazing upgrade) as well as flipper button protectors added.

The cabinet is excellent with no issues other than that the decals have some slight 'bunching' in a couple of areas (around a couple of cabinet bolts) which was common for this release. But, this comes with an extra set of decals if you decided that you wanted to replace them (I found no need as you can't even really notice it!)

Plays fast and tight with no issues and or no errors!

This title has become extremely hard to come by (and selling for crazy prices) due to quality of the game and of course the iconic theme. This is a must have for KISS fans! The original BALLY is a pretty machine but boring as sh*t to play IMO!

Advertising on AA only at this stage!!

Pick up only in Preston Melbourne 

Will post photos shortly! 

$13K 

Edited by adamsebas
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, wormdrummer said:

Wow, that would of sold $5k higher all day

Maybe that's because of comments like yours.  If more people sell machines for what they think they're worth and not what they're told they can can get for them we'll all be able to start buying and selling machines regularly again like we were ten years ago. Hopefully the tide is finally starting to turn and prices are going to come down again soon.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, spudly said:

Maybe that's because of comments like yours.  If more people sell machines for what they think they're worth and not what they're told they can can get for them we'll all be able to start buying and selling machines regularly again like we were ten years ago. Hopefully the tide is finally starting to turn and prices are going to come down again soon.

My comments have nothing to do with it. That is the market. The high end machines will keep rising, more people in pinball, not enough machines to go round. If you want to buy a cheap machine, wait another 6 months and jump on a toy story 4.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, scotty said:

The original BALLY is a pretty machine but boring as sh*t to play IMO!

your missing all the style 

I wanted a Bally KISS machine because it's the very definition of pinball in my eyes.....I was lucky enough to get a secondhand Stern Pro four years ago and absolutely love it. This definitely makes up for not owning the Bally version to me.

The person that gets this Premium is very lucky. Great game and great code now.

On 12/07/2022 at 6:19 PM, delarge said:

I wanted a Bally KISS machine because it's the very definition of pinball in my eyes.....I was lucky enough to get a secondhand Stern Pro four years ago and absolutely love it. This definitely makes up for not owning the Bally version to me.

The person that gets this Premium is very lucky. Great game and great code now.

My mate snapped this up and I just replaced the decals that came with it.  Plays sensational and looks fantastic.  A credit to the previous owner/s.    

• Like 3