Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLLII - Game 7 ~ Vs. Super Mario Bros (closes 31-Jul)

Hammer bros...

MGLLII - Game 7 ~ Vs. Super Mario Bros

Nominated by gamer: @conzo

ROMSet:

0.106-0.140: suprmrio - "Vs. Super Mario Bros."
0.141-0.146: suprmrio - "Vs. Super Mario Bros. (set ?)"
0.146u1-0.147: suprmrioa - "Vs. Super Mario Bros. (set ?)"
0.147u2-0.194: suprmrioa - "Vs. Super Mario Bros. (set ?, harder)"

1408170234_mgl52game8.thumb.png.eea696db75d4b506f45ebcfb1de3897c.png

Game story:

The plot is the same as the original Super Mario Bros., featuring Mario and Luigi (second player only) setting out on a quest to free Princess Toadstool from the evil Bowser and restore the fallen kingdom of the Mushroom People.

Score Submissions:

Please start a new post for each score you submit, with your score as the first line and a screen shot of your score and initials. This game will end at 9a.m UTC+1. United Kingdom time on Sunday, 31 July, 2022.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states, No cheats allowed. **Warping is permitted!**

Games can be played at the arcade. You must ensure the arcade operator has the game at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 7 - Defeat Bowser....

530103848_images(5).jpg.b83db97c724f86ac531daf1336ac626c.jpg

• Love 1

Pessimeister: 109, 150

Despite its massive success, I was never a big fan of this game. I remember when my mate next door got an NES in around 1989-1990 he invited me over to play a few games including Super Mario. I can recall thinking "This is cool and all but when can we get back to Castlevania?" 😄 Bartronica also had VS Super Mario for awhile a couple of years back. The @Arcadinator had all the high scores on it. 

0005.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1