IGNORED

Price Check - Versus City

kotmfu

Hey I was hoping y'all can help me out here.

I have a good condition Versus city, all original including nanao monitors and was wondering how much it would be worth (and if anyone is interested?)

Its currently buried in a shed but if i can get a price ill likely stick it up for sale.

Cheers

Really need photos, but if it's in the good condition you say it is (particularly the monitors) someone is likely to pay $1500 or more, depending on the buyer. They don't sell for much more than standard candy (sometimes even less) as they are a tough sell due to their size.

7 minutes ago, namastepat said:

Really need photos, but if it's in the good condition you say it is (particularly the monitors) someone is likely to pay $1500 or more, depending on the buyer. They don't sell for much more than standard candy (sometimes even less) as they are a tough sell due to their size.

Thanks for the reply. ill dig it out today and get some pictures up

Huh, I've never seen one of those in Aus. It's a New VS City, rather than a standard Vs City. No idea if that increases or decreases its value, but it will have different monitors and internal hardware when compared to a standard VS City, which are the more common ones in Aus.

If you want to sell it and get decent coin for it, you'll need to be able to show it working with an image on both screens.

Edited by namastepat

13 minutes ago, namastepat said:

Huh, I've never seen one of those in Aus. It's a New VS City, rather than a standard Vs City. No idea if that increases or decreases its value, but it will have different monitors and internal hardware when compared to a standard VS City, which are the more common ones in Aus.

If you want to sell it and get decent coin for it, you'll need to be able to show it working with an image on both screens.

Huh i never knew that! Yeah I will be digging it out on the weekend and setting it up (and cleaning it up) before doing anything but this is a great starting point

Thanks heaps 😄

Does it work? That'd be your biggest factor. 

I'm sure they're 2931s in them, so if they don't work, Joey doesn't really fix them which makes "fixing" them a challenge. I'm not sure of anyone else that can fix the 2931s.

Im sure internally, it's all there, but that'd be a factor for potential buyers too.