Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

TOY STORY …. Jersy Jack Pinball

7 hours ago, wormdrummer said:

I've heard of at least 10 people pulling of of buying the CE. I bet there will be plenty on the market at a lower price shortly after arrival.

I was also on the list and allocated a CE but pulled out. There were 55 allocated so good chance they won’t hold their value as well…

• Like 2

Played yesterday actually a very fun game i liked it better than Wonka. Top players might find it a bit easy but im average at best so it suits me fine. I didnt find it annoying at all and i was worried i would. I got asked if i would sell my CE spot the other day so plenty missed out for all those that pulled out.

Pinball each to their own we agree on Rush but disagree with this one mate a lot of fathers out there that will enjoy this with their kids.  Its just a light game with plenty of fun i was not bored at all.  Gonna be lots of pinballs for sale soon full stop just like houses. I'm saying someone asked to buy my CE already.

15 minutes ago, OurManinOz said:

Wow, literally first positive report I've read. Where did you play it? 

At Pauls pinballsales

2 hours ago, Noob-A-Tron said:

Pinball each to their own we agree on Rush but disagree with this one mate a lot of fathers out there that will enjoy this with their kids.  Its just a light game with plenty of fun i was not bored at all.  Gonna be lots of pinballs for sale soon full stop just like houses. I'm saying someone asked to buy my CE already.

At Pauls pinballsales

Ok they must have paid a bit to air freight one. 

Yeah TS4 was a hard pass on theme alone, then I saw it and heard the feedback. Someone will buy but I'm definitely in the 76% of 1100 or so on Pinside that are passing. Really wondering how they will indeed go selling here in the current market. Lot of disposable income that would have gone on it is going to people's holidays at the moment. Thens there's the folks starting to sweat with the economy and stock market. I've had mates cancel out of holiday plans even due to the market. Don't know I was personally ever into Rush as a theme I've never had any interest, I'm sure it shoots well though. 

• Like 1

On 17/06/2022 at 11:42 PM, Que200 said:

My dad used to say “if it floats, flies or fucks, it’s gonna cost you money in the long run”.

Wise words…

So I should keep her head under water....Good concept....

• 5 months later...