Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

You will be prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam!

Howdy all. I'm very new to this forum chat, but I did just want to introduce myself and say hi to the community that I hope to be an active member of.

I have recently purchased a NeoGeo MVS 4 Slot LAI Lowboy cabinet and plan on bringing it back to its former glory.

I'm from Brisbane and enjoyed the scene all the way back to when Mana Bar tried to make barcades a thing in the Valley. Biggups to Netherworld and Pincadia keeping the scene alive in Brissy.IMG_20220511_220711_494.thumb.jpg.49307d5f2def81d1f1aa52832a05140d.jpg

• Like 6

14 hours ago, namastepat said:

Welcome to AA, Brissie has the best arcade scene in Aus. Go and check out 1up Arcade at Morningside if you want to be in Neo Geo heaven. 

You're so right! I'm a fool for forgetting to mention them. I literally went to A1UP the day I found the listing for this lol. They've got a wealth of NeoGeo, Candy Cabs, LAI cabs of the classics for Konami and Capcom boards and a heap of pinnies. Also, easily the best value for money in terms of playtime. Everything is freeplay with single entry fee. I'd argue to go on a weeknight. Saturday's are generally full of kids, but they're fairly easy to ignore, otherwise Sundays are better. 

6 hours ago, Autosteve said:

I recond that's how I felt and looked after carrying one of those things up the two flights of stairs at the old Mayfield Bowl, NSW.

Hahaha, you're not wrong. This was also without a CRT. So we lost a few kilos without that inside, but even still with myself, a friend and my partner on rainy wet steps it was a little hairy and nearly fell over with me underneath it lol.