Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Fathom from Haggis arrived in Brisbane

Exciting night!

Brad who works with Bill dropped it to me at 9pm tonight and we spent a couple good hours unboxing over a beer and having a game.

Quality is second to none, really every component has been made with care and it looks and plays beautifully. Seriously stunning, and honors the game perfectly.

We were oohing and saying damn that's nice, with every reveal. It's a massive undertaking to have made this to this standard.

The new code is also a lot of fun from what I played of it. 

I've taken video footage but it's too late to put anything together now at midnight... Hopefully over the weekend.

I'll just post a few pics tonight.

Great job to Damien and the Haggis team. This sure is something else. Very cool.

Can't wait to get it into the new house after we move next week. Straight to the pool room! 😁

PXL_20220513_123019070.jpg

PXL_20220513_122834542.jpg

PXL_20220513_122739284.jpg

IMG_20220513_222604_01.jpg

PXL_20220513_120831598.jpg

PXL_20220513_120304273.jpg

PXL_20220513_120245336.jpg

PXL_20220513_114124068.jpg

PXL_20220513_113454403.jpg

PXL_20220513_122707349.jpg

Edited by visualmagic
  • Like 29

Not holding my breath on production here after the dog and pony show that was the video and delivery of Visualmagic's #1 off the line machine. Been awful quiet since then and now we're at mid May. Plus no sign of a final balance invoice for what I guage to be fairly early 'non season ticket holder' order as yet.

Jeez that's beautiful. I'm beside myself with excitement and can't wait.

Great to hear that its seems fairly well made and reliable straight out of the box. Great job.

Does it come with leg protectors already installed? can't remember from the spec sheet

• Like 2

Looks great , although Im a little worried coz after paying in full weeks ago I have not heard or seen anything in the way of a reciept.,  even after asking by email for some acknowlegement of payment. Did anyone else get a reciept.??

Not really expecting the machine for a while as I was supposed to be machine 171 . Now after reading the 8 week thing Im not even sure why I was asked for bucks yet.

But anyway it looks really nice. 👌

Edited by kayakkingoz
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, kayakkingoz said:

Looks great , although Im a little worried coz after paying in full weeks ago I have not heard or seen anything in the way of a reciept.,  even after asking by email for some acknowlegement of payment. Did anyone else get a reciept.??

Not really expecting the machine for a while as I was supposed to be machine 171 . Now after reading the 8 week thing Im not even sure why I was asked for bucks yet.

Was 171 your order or game number? They aren’t building them in game number. It’s from when they received your order. 
I paid in full 6 weeks ago and received an email the same day acknowledging payment. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, kayakkingoz said:

Hi Dave,

Why not get in contact again with them, to confirm.

Use the contact us on their page or email, until you get an answer

I have a mobile number if you need it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruiser said:

Hi Dave,

Why not get in contact again with them, to confirm.

Use the contact us on their page or email, until you get an answer

I have a mobile number if you need it

I used same email as the one that sent the invoice

3 hours ago, Boof Head said:

Was 171 your order or game number? They aren’t building them in game number. It’s from when they received your order. 
I paid in full 6 weeks ago and received an email the same day acknowledging payment. 

It was order # then I requested same # machine as I was happy with that as a random #

Edited by kayakkingoz

16 hours ago, Railways said:

Guys, just chill for a second.

We actually have a company here in OZ delivering a well put together game.

Lets enjoy the ride without the petty number thingys.

I was only after a reciept.

I contacted Damien today & should be sorted tomorrow

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found the time to edit it together.  You can see the attention to detail and quality in every shot. Haggis has done a spectacular job. 
Proud of our Aussies!

And it's no longer in my shed, we finished moving house, and it's now set up at the new place getting a lot of love.
Thanks for watching.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, visualmagic said:

Finally found the time to edit it together.  You can see the attention to detail and quality in every shot. Haggis has done a spectacular job. 
Proud of our Aussies!

And it's no longer in my shed, we finished moving house, and it's now set up at the new place getting a lot of love.
Thanks for watching.

That’s one way to do an unboxing video…..🔥🔥🔥 Thank you!

Edited by Replay
  • Love 1

Wow, thanks for shareing that excellent video. Would be great to see how the Haggis way of doing inline drop targets varies from Ballys. Quality looks right up there but it is a new pin too. I like how they use two coin slots and not the normal one. Two just makes the front door look symmetrical in my opinion. Well done Haggis.

I think the backglass would have been better using the later Bally idea of it remaining in a door frame that hinges rather than a seperate piece of backglass just waiting to get broken but then again that idea had it's own problems, they just didn't involve a smashed backglass.

Not real sure I like that much blue though. I think a little more white lighting would be an improvement but that again is personal taste.

What have you liked about the Haggis product?.