Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL22-Game1- DeadPool

17 hours ago, Jed said:

I've upgraded to 10.7 and games are fine but I can't get this game running due to FlexDMD errors. 

I’ll message you and see if we can sort it. 

On 22/05/2022 at 6:15 PM, Jed said:

I've upgraded to 10.7 and games are fine but I can't get this game running due to FlexDMD errors. 

Just a note for others following this thread. You will need Flex DMD as well as freezy including the DMDDevice.dll & the DMDDevice64.dll. Easiest link for flex Dmd is through vp forums. I’ve personally messaged Jed with the necessary files and if anyone would like the files please PM me. Cheers  

18 hours ago, Crakkers said:

307,595,070.....a minor upgrade. I got nearly all of this score on the first ball, then screwed the other two!

IMG_20220525_124024.jpg

What do you think of the game Crakkers. It’s taken me a while to get a rough plan for this game but I struggle to implement it. So much going on. 

1 hour ago, RusstyT said:

What do you think of the game Crakkers. It’s taken me a while to get a rough plan for this game but I struggle to implement it. So much going on. 

I haven't played it much, so I'm nowhere near working out what's going on, but I'm enjoying it. You're right, there's plenty going on!

I do have a bit of a problem seeing the ball when I first start playing it - so many different bright colours for the ball to get lost in. I get the same issue with other similarly coloured games, but after a while you just get used to it , probably because you get to know where the ball should be at any given point. A bit like watching a show with subtitles - annoying at first, but after a while it just seems to flow.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Crakkers said:

I do have a bit of a problem seeing the ball when I first start playing it - so many different bright colours for the ball to get lost in.

Sounds more like you forgot to put your glasses on Tony & maybe a bit colour blind too! (like me)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, richard.m said:

Sounds more like you forgot to put your glasses on Tony & maybe a bit colour blind too! (like me)

He’s not the only one. I got to 200,000,000 tonight. Man it’s ricochet rabbit on multiball and I’m flipping like a 7/11 coffee. You know just batshit crazy. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, RusstyT said:

Looks like you found the high scoring version of the game Capp. 😆

It was the alcohol factor that fluked the score mate,  I still have no idea how i got it. lol

• Like 1

Deadpool is now closed with Mozzie copping a huge amount of abuse from little Deadpool to take the podium. RusstyT in 2nd and Capp with a fighting alcohol fuelled super game to take 3rd place. This is an extremely fast and challenging game with an additional challenge of having VP10.7, freezy and FlexDMD installed. A big thank you to everyone who participated and I hope this gives all an opportunity to play many more incredible games with this software.

Game 1 Deadpool    
Player Score Rank Points
Mozzie 1,383,030,170  1 100
RusstyT 1,130,924,420  2 99
Capp 972,134,710  3 98
Crakkers 388,207,280  4 97
Mrs Moz 364,459,690  5 96
Pinzealot 97,098,390  6 95
vtdmame 10,889,700  7 94
legin      
JustAnotherRat      
Jed