Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Substitute for a 15b-6796

1 hour ago, RevRaph said:

Any ideas on what i can do as i seem to dead in the water... There is a transformer on ebay right now but the guy wont send to Australia.

So frustrating.

Their is a way around this if you are not familiar - you can use a parcel forwarder like https://vpost.com/au/ for example, their are many others that do this.

Say you sign up & Vpost, they then provide you with a US address for shipping, you go ahead & purchase the item on Ebay & use your new US address (which you need to add  to your ebay shipping addresses) for this transaction, seller will ship to that US address, Vpost will receive it & ship it to you in Australia.

You can work out the US domestic shipping cost from the Ebay listing & can roughly estimate the US to AU shipping costs if you know the approx. weight via their website.

This is what I find I have to do for hard to fine items like this or otherwise I would have to wait forever for one to come up here & if it does it won't be cheaper anyway.

Vpost offer 15% off shipping the first shipment for new customers which is significant with a heavy item.

Edited by richard.m
  • Like 2

On 26/04/2022 at 2:47 PM, RevRaph said:

It isnt melted. It is missing. I have no transformer.

potato potatoe.. it will be missing because a bridge shorted and it melted.

its about a $300-400 part now retail if you can find one..   hopefully someone has a head with one in it they dont have a game for

• 4 weeks later...