Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Help with display issue

Question

Hey guys just wondering if I can get any help with a issue I'm having, I'm trying to restore a knock off chinese astro city, it came with a game elf game board (that was working at the time even tho it was a piece of shit) I have now replaced with a pandoras box, but now the display is all messed up I can hear the audio playing and everything but the display is all jumbled, any help would be greatly appreciated 

Here's a pic of the display with the jumbled picture.

Cheers

20220423_154617.jpg

5 answers to this question

Nope, those will likely be RGB pots. The pots you want will either be on the side of the monitor chassis in a straight row, or they will be on a remote board that is connected to the monitor chassis via a cable.

EDIT: There are pots in the photo that face the front of your cab. There will be a row of them you can likely access through a front service panel. 

Edited by namastepat

Haha diefiently fucked something just then tried to adjust that pot you mentioned and I heard a crack and now I get no image haha....looks like I'm gonna have to drag it to jomac and see if they can fix it, if I keep rooting around with it I feel like il electrocute myself.