IGNORED

Bally BMX

Josh Cohen

Bit hard to tell from the limited photos but that one does look to be in pretty nice condition ( cabinet and playfield ) . Most have significant wear around the sprocket artwork .

As Limorange said , not many made at only 400 odd . Would guess there is a lot less than that actually still alive today .

Hi all, long time member here and the owner/seller of this machine. Josh came to my place and played the machine a couple of weeks ago. It is in very good condition and has been trouble free except for the occasional blown fuse on the left side ramp saver. I bought it from a guy in SA over a year ago. I paid a lot for it because of it’s really good condition, it’s rarity and I am also an avid 80s BMX restorer/collector. So the title/ theme was the main draw card for me. I paid a premium price for the machine and won’t let it go for a dollar under $7500. I’m losing $$ at that price and I’m in no hurry. 
I recently got back my Williams IJ after 12 years and I’m going to be fully restoring it. So that’s why I unfortunately need to let the Bally BMX go. Hope this clears up this machine and it’s sale. Feel free to throw me Q’s. 

On 4/4/2022 at 8:14 PM, KJS said:

There's one floating around Australia that has issues and history...buyer beware.

Nope. Definitely not this machine. 

FD4DD7A6-61DD-4808-9C69-7A1C65EF0815.jpeg

75820FCD-0BB2-4777-A7E7-91C3B18710CA.jpeg

57333554-BD19-454C-B614-CF758FCF2D88.jpeg

01BA07D9-0130-4DE0-A3BE-6D9762564A01.jpeg

6621F1C0-1BC0-4746-A444-6A6973C11479.jpeg

24A0D589-BC06-45F3-9150-8FD28F37D3F6.jpeg

E1D94191-58F2-4352-BAFB-4D556F414687.jpeg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, horseyboy69 said:

Hi all, long time member here and the owner/seller of this machine. Josh came to my place and played the machine a couple of weeks ago. It is in very good condition and has been trouble free except for the occasional blown fuse on the left side ramp saver. I bought it from a guy in SA over a year ago. I paid a lot for it because of it’s really good condition, it’s rarity and I am also an avid 80s BMX restorer/collector. So the title/ theme was the main draw card for me. I paid a premium price for the machine and won’t let it go for a dollar under $7500. I’m losing $$ at that price and I’m in no hurry. 
I recently got back my Williams IJ after 12 years and I’m going to be fully restoring it. So that’s why I unfortunately need to let the Bally BMX go. Hope this clears up this machine and it’s sale. Feel free to throw me Q’s. 

Nope. Definitely not this machine. 

Nice looking example and rarely seen for sale, last one I seen advertised was 10k

58 minutes ago, Josh Cohen said:

Thanks Jono. You may have me confused with someone else as I’ve never been to your house 😂

Apologies Josh, I had you confused with a guy called Matt. He played the machine. He is the one who told me that my machine was up on Aussie Arcade so I assumed he posted the original comment, thus my confusion. 
feel free to come and play it if you’re interested. 

Edited by horseyboy69