IGNORED

My control panel design

I have used Inkscape to plot where the holes and joystick jackets are and the outer circle of the buttons and I found a picture from google pictures of red and blue fire for the main picture which I edited to have stronger red and blue and removed some white-ish dots but I don't know if its copy righted to use here and I was hoping for some feedback of the end result, where on the net is a good place to find or buy red and blue fire pictures as it will go with the theme of Double Dragon for my cabinet. I'll be sending this off to Noodle Shirt unless I find a nicer red and blue fire picture.

Outer Holes AA.png

• Like 1

There are tutorials on making flames for photoshop. Personally the new graphics and old on this feel a bit in conflict. But you can make that work if you play off it. Either way if you love it, it's awesome. Be happy with it.

Well I got the whole picture printed on photo paper as a test and installed it with buttons and joysticks and I gota say, it's too much, too many things so I will get rid of the flames and try a nice simple line. 

Check out 2084, 1943 and a bunch of the sega control panels. They look the best in my opinion. They share simple geometry and colours which I think are improved with the hardware when added.