Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Avengers Hulk LE loaded SOLD

Hi All

Thinking of moving on my (hate to admit it 4th Avengers pin and 3rd HulkLE ) I have more coming so room will be an issue soon. I love the artwork package on Hulk LE and in my opinion one of the best out there. This is a HUO game goodie bag still attached. This was a one owners game with very low use, around 400 games total lifetime and it shows. I am the second owner. Hardly a dimple on this one lol.  
I imported from the US (all power conversions and hz chip installed professionally by Rod from Pinball People) and was really impressed with it when it arrived  as it exceeded my expectations. Game presents extremely nice. LE number 234/250  $13500

The good:

Mirrored backglass

Green DMD display (ColourDMD was removed to be put into another game)

Shaker motor

Hulk and Thor drop targets 

Green metal flaked Hulk armour, Stern really did a great job on this, all above standard LE inclusions back before cost cutting started  

Mods I have added: 

Hooked Loki lit staff mod

Hooked custom CNC bumper caps

Hooked Loki light mod (opens up the Ironman shot making it clearer to see)

Hooked light up Tesseract mod

RockCustom undercab lighting kit (these look great when playing in a dark room and his Sam system sets were the best)

Laseriffic custom 3D HulkLE topper (Lisa and Melissa at Cointaker organised this to be remade as there was no stock anywhere left in the world)

Speakerlightkit.com for the speaker lights kit and acrylics  Doug does great work

Tilt art blades and speaker grills  decals (these were decommissioned due to a c+d but I was able to secure a last set thanks Reynir)

Chrome coin inserts and rejects 

Custom coin insert graphics 

Coin door decal 

Keyless coin door lock  original and Avengers key fob included  

Custom instruction cards 

Chrome legbolts

Custom Hulk shooter rod

Chrome flipper buttons 

Trough led lighting

Translucent Titans throughout

Spare rear of Hulk plastic included  

Ive put some square Mylar sheet in shooter lane to protect it

Most posts have been fitted with light up led mods ( never got around to all of them)

Basically I gave it a top tear down and cleaned everything seeing as I had most things off anyway, playfield presents as mint. I’m way too fussy as most here already know and it had to be perfect lol.

I think that’s everything but I will add more if I remember something else. 

The bad:

In the spirit of full transparency this game was inspected by US customs and was somehow dropped!!!
On the back top right corner (think game in upright transporting position) It sprung to top board 5mm tearing the decal which luckily is behind the hinge when headbox is up. Also very slight kink in left hand hinge (these are available to purchase) Now most of you that know me as a very fussy guy I thought this was going to annoy me! After the initial shock and disappointment had subsided and I had the machine set up and dialed in I found it hasn’t distracted from the machine at all. It is purely a bad ascetic but wanted to be as up front as possible. Pix are super close up which makes it look worse than it probably is but again just wanting to be clear.  As you can see when set up nothing shows even if not in a tight lineup. 
Also they forgot to include the backbox key. A standard 8mm Allen key does the trick though. 
LE certificate lost by original owner. 

Pix to follow and please ask any questions PM so I can answer any queries or if you need more pix just ask

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by JOKERPOKER
Removed phone number.
  • Like 5

Haha knew I’d forget stuff. So I’ve already been asked for some inside cabinet pix. 

Keyless entry lock fitted but will included original lock with Avengers key fob 

Spare plastic at rear of hulk as he gets angry and breaks it  

Remotes for speakerlights and topper included 

Undercab lighting pix now up

Also all items removed will come with game as per pix. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by JOKERPOKER
Added more pix and info
  • Like 4

On 22/03/2022 at 3:23 PM, JOKERPOKER said:

Hi All 

So I’m probably off the mark from what a few have txt me so price dropped now $13000

Cheers Scott

it is hard to price  on the open market atm..

some crap sell for heaps of coin that would never sell   ...

and a prestige example like this is should of sold imop

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pinoffski said:

it is hard to price  on the open market atm..

some crap sell for heaps of coin that would never sell   ...

and a prestige example like this is should of sold imop

I hear you mate. You don’t want to start too low but not too high either. Anyway I’ll see what happens tbh if it doesn’t sell I’m happy to keep it. 
Just trying to get cash sorted for a few coming that I shouldn’t have bought but accidentally did!!! Oops 🤓

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...