IGNORED

VPGL21-Game2 Paul Bunyan

53 minutes ago, Pinzealot said:

For some reason this game freezes/skips whenever I hit the free game thresholds and the ball drains.

Mine has a little hiccup when I get hit free game thresholds, but it doesn't freeze or cause the ball to drain - it might if the ball was right near the flippers when it happens though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crakkers said:

Mine has a little hiccup when I get hit free game thresholds, but it doesn't freeze or cause the ball to drain - it might if the ball was right near the flippers when it happens though.

That doesn’t sound real flash.  Not sure if I can fix that problem. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mozzie1 said:

Finally a score on this EM frustrating garbage…skill level 0 when it reaches the bottom flippers..

mrs Moz is trying to score something at the moment 5709 that’s it for me…

Tell us what you really think Mozzie. Don’t wind Capp up. Because this is zero skill does this mean that every one gets zero. 😁😁😁😁so glad I left this open an extra week so I could torture you a bit longer😂😂😂

Yer calmed down after EM frustration and should re word zero level of enjoyment when it reaches bottom flippers…..left right slingshot till it drains…But that’s EM’s back in the day….

when I was 9 or 10 the Coffs drive in had heaps of them I thought they were ducks nuts back then….

there was a stand up arcade with a gun or spear trigger thin and I thought you shot sharks or underwater animals do any other players remember that…man that was fun back then probably very lam these days 😂😁

• Like 1

there was a stand up arcade with a gun or spear trigger thin and I thought you shot sharks or underwater animals do any other players remember that…man that was fun back then probably very lam these days 😂😁

We had one of these at my local back in the 70s - I reckon that's probably the one you mean. I remember the sound of the shark being hit as particularly weird - more like a bird tweeting. I guess sharks don't really make noises so they just had to make something up.

Edited by Crakkers
  • Like 1

Yer calmed down after EM frustration and should re word zero level of enjoyment when it reaches bottom flippers…..left right slingshot till it drains…But that’s EM’s back in the day….

when I was 9 or 10 the Coffs drive in had heaps of them I thought they were ducks nuts back then….

Mate I love it that you expressed your opinion and clarified what you don't like. I think it's healthy to express an opinion and clarity. I think  I like EMs because I saw the but never had the coin to play them and to think that these were all run electro mechanically fascinates me.  I suppose If I was laying bricks all day I think I'd be looking for some excitement. 😂I know this game has had some bugs but I just love that you can get enough control in the top playfield to play a game of patience and percentages. I actually enjoy it. cheers mate

Edited by RusstyT

Of topic for a sec just had the best 2 balls on cue ball wizard the big 1 billion points on the dmd …you beauty I said I’ll get Russ 10 seconds into 3 ball and the frigin game reset so was unable to get photo or name up ..we both just looked at each other…

as I said to you Russ COMPUTERS 😭😭😭

5 minutes ago, mozzie1 said:

Of topic for a sec just had the best 2 balls on cue ball wizard the big 1 billion points on the dmd …you beauty I said I’ll get Russ 10 seconds into 3 ball and the frigin game reset so was unable to get photo or name up ..we both just looked at each other…

as I said to you Russ COMPUTERS 😭😭😭

Mate. I'm tearing up. If you let me win you'll never hear the end of it😜 seriously that will really Suck!

1 hour ago, Crakkers said:

We had one of these at my local back in the 70s - I reckon that's probably the one you mean. I remember the sound of the shark being hit as particularly weird - more like a bird tweeting. I guess sharks don't really make noises so they just had to make something up.

That was it crackers pretty good for back then in the late 70’s did you notice the bezel on top and manufacture sega didn’t know they were around back then..thanks for the memories of that game…..

the Coffs drive in was on the south side of town the building were projector,kiosk,pinball section,and a setting is still there at the now industrial subdivision…I was collecting pinballs in the 90’s and had heard rumours all the old pinball and arcade machines were still in there never could find the owners…I think a dance studio know

1 minute ago, RusstyT said:

Mate. I'm tearing up. If you let me win you'll never hear the end of it😜 seriously that will really Suck!

And a hell of a lot of 4 letter words come flying out again to my wife’s discuss

• Haha 1

Paul Bunyan is now closed and the best Axeman is RusstyT. Just missing out on taking home the 5 lovely ladies to trim his ample beard  is Crakkers. vtdmame just pips legin for 3rd Place. Best swearing goes to Mozzie. Well done mate and thank you to all the contestants. 

Game 2 Paul Bunyan    
Player Score   Points
RusstyT 10,441  1 100
Crakkers 8,568  2 99
vtdmame 6,070  3 98
legin 6,024  4 97
Mozzie 5,709  5 96
Pinzealot 4,759  6 95
Mrs Moz 4,694  7 94
Capp 3,366  8 93
JustAnotherRat