Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Anyone keen on a Townsville Holiday?

Bookings are open for stays at our Townsville Pinball Rental!

This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property currently has 14 Pinball Machines,  Fooseball Table, Arcades,  50+ Board Games, Consoles, Swimming Pool,  Keg System (let me know what beer you want and i'll tap it) + more.  All games are set to free play and we plan to add more entertainment as time goes on.

Bedroom configuration is:

Bedroom 1 - 1 King Bed

Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bed

Bedroom 3 - 2 x Double Beds

There are 2 air mattresses if needed, and a couch if you need more places to sleep.  7 people would be the maximum

As a bit of a kicker, if there is over a month notice - i can arrange for an IFPA approved Pinball Tournament at my pub (empire alternacade) and this rental location (if you want that)

I haven't listed this on Airbnb yet as i'm getting so many private enquiries. 

If you're interested in staying simply send me a private message with the following details:  check in / check out date - number of adults / children

There are also 2 Pinball Tournaments happening on Saturday the 19th of February (one at empire in the morning,  and one at the BNB in the evening) if anyone is interested in scoring some WPPR's!

DSC_0636.JPG

DSC_0638.JPG

DSC_0641.JPG

DSC_0642.JPG

DSC_0643.JPG

Edited by jason_giant89
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, GSwain98 said:

Hey mate!

Do you have any availability for Saturday the 3rd of September. It will be for a lowkey bucks night. I have sent you a text also.

- Glenn.

Note title "Anyone Keen for a Townsville Holiday" ???? Plus Bucks night ???? I'd consider it ???? lol