Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

5 hours ago, ajfclark said:

FYI this think this may also the day the freeplay thing and comp will be on at the APM.

I would have done the 19th, but there were too many conflicts like your wedding anniversary, Vons Cricket finals & other peoples sporting events. So, I move it forward & still conflicts. If no one wants to come I'll cancel it. Mind you not everyone goes to competitions.

Edited by Gemini2544

2 hours ago, Cursed said:

Bit further for Moyra and I to travel now but still keen to come over, will have a chat to her tonight and get back to you Doug.

Do you have passports to get back in ? Do you still speak english ? Are you now " undesirables"  due to your new Mafia Connections ?......

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, thegrunta666 said:

Do you have passports to get back in ? Do you still speak english ? Are you now " undesirables"  due to your new Mafia Connections ?......

If your a famous tennis player your above the law and can do what ever you want....

French Open Sport GIF by Roland-Garros

1 hour ago, Gemini2544 said:

If your a famous tennis player your above the law and can do what ever you want....

French Open Sport GIF by Roland-Garros

Unfortunately Im a fairly unknown Pinball player with moderate to poor skills....But I'm double vaxed if that counts for anything......oh and I drink beer ....mmmm beer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Timbo said:

Date is looking a bit crap for me. I think the 19th was what I was expecting going on previous years but you'll never please them all.

I'll say NA for now. Boo!

Lots of problems, Only one person has said yes & not a AA member. At this rate It might be a dud date and I need to cancel it. Boo, indeed!

If people don't commit soon I'll give the Lamb a Governors reprieve and cancel the Potatoes.

Edited by Gemini2544

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, kimbleseven said:

Hey just saw this very hard to navigate AA these days. I'm keen as long as there's no nazi government stopping me in or out or covid rules etc. Any dates should work as long as I have plenty of notice.

HI Jesse, I don't know whats happening with it as your the only one giving me a some idea your interested. The date has people clashing with other events I think.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Timbo said:

Dang!

Calendar has not gotten any quieter in March. Probably get smashed with 'covid cancellations' a few weeks out and be available. Seems to be the way lately.

Not sure whats happened this year Timbo, The previous 5 years were booked up months & months ahead, this year one person from FB and no one from AA.

When I spoke with Moyra about coming over she was a bit uncertain, due to her new job.

We want to come but are just unsure at this point sadly. Bloody Covid!

Edit - At least we still have not missed an event...😁🙄😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pop Bumper Pete said:

old people just do not want to socialize at the moment

So true.....

Most venues in Brisbane that I chat to are down 70 - 80% for no reason other than avoiding public venues......

• Like 1