IGNORED

Stern Pinball next title…..RUSH TRAVELLING SOON

Replay

40 minutes ago, Shock_And_Awe said:

Seriously?? If anything, I'm embarrassed about how much I have spent on pinballs and their accessories. What you're saying is probably more of an American thing.

As I stated, that quote was definitely aimed at a different type of pinball buyer, not the real enthusiast community. It's definitely more prevalent in the US, however I've definitely come across some types here via the FB pinball groups. Here some of the ones I've come across seem to fit into some of our negative ethno-stereotypes unfortunately.

• Like 1

Yep, if anyone knows how to reduce the price of NIB LE's I'm all ears. Not proud of spending stupid money but the good thing about it is you can always make more.

This really was a determined hard pass (even as a Rush fan) until I saw the design, the amount of music in it, and the LE cab art. I figure I'm doing my network of pinheads a favour as there isn't going to be many around. 🙂

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Timbo said:

Yep, if anyone knows how to reduce the price of NIB LE's I'm all ears. Not proud of spending stupid money but the good thing about it is you can always make more.

This really was a determined hard pass (even as a Rush fan) until I saw the design, the amount of music in it, and the LE cab art. I figure I'm doing my network of pinheads a favour as there isn't going to be many around. 🙂

Wow an Aussie Rush fan and going for an LE to boot. You're like a veritable 4 leaf clover of Aus pinball lol!

• Haha 1