IGNORED

Stern Pinball next title…..RUSH TRAVELLING SOON

Replay

Awesome band. So much more than the drummer. All three of them are spectacular players. A 40 year career. 19 studio albums. If the listed music is not shortened, it adds up to over two hours of music. There are three listed songs that are complete sides of albums.

Keen to see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome band - arguably the best bassist of all time in Geddy Lee and Neil Peart on drums is peerless. Alex Lifeson on guitars is very underated.

I really hope the game lives up to the band. Most probably will not sell all that well here in Aus, but in the US and Canada it will sell huge numbers.

Edited by pinballcreature
  • Like 2

I'm wonder since knowing this release was going to be in this period and AMD still being closed for the the holidays till the 10th, whether this is an indication of AMD's intentions with this title given the long stated lack of interest in this theme here in Aus by many of us, especially over on Pinside..

Edited by OurManinOz

LOTR ? I don’t see anything new here, not only that but for me; I’ve never heard of them, but that’s not the deal breaker, the game has nothing that interests me, everything I see has been done many many years ago. GZ was ok, some newish ideas…rant over 

• Like 1

Not one for me, i feel relief when a game comes out i don't want 😂 

It does look good and if i was a Rush fan i would be all over it. I do not know any of Rush music at all but i look forward to playing it on location. Curious as to what the demand will be like here in Australia for this game. 

• Like 2

Easy pass here but only due to theme. Borg still my overall fav designer to this point. Some fantastic borgesque shots in here. Love his take on music themes. All designers have their trademark shots... yes including Elwin. Turtles let me down a little with that lair shot... a broken shot imo... bit of a brain fart there from borg,  but this all looks sweet. Happy for the rush fans out there. 

Edited by JohnBryce0712
  • Like 1

Think it's any easy theme pass for a lot of us here in Aus. TWD is my sole Borg fav to date. I've either not wanted any of his more recent themes or was disappointed (GOTG the best recent example) or turned over older titles pretty quickly (JP and LW). 

• Like 1