Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLL - Game 9 ~ Donkey Kong 3 (closes 16-Jan)

New member here.  Yes, I'm George Riley.   Was invited to submit a DK3 score.  I was extremely rusty the first 2 million, and then I started to play like my former self.  If you want to see the difference between a very good player and a great player this is probably a good game to see since I was a very good player the first two million, and then I turned into a great DK3 player.  Sorry for bragging. 🙂 

This will be my only submission.  I've got a crazy tournament at Chess.com that is all about playing a ton of games that will probably take over 50 hours of my time next week.

dk3aus1.zip

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dk3champ said:

New member here.  Yes, I'm George Riley.   Was invited to submit a DK3 score.  I was extremely rusty the first 2 million, and then I started to play like my former self.  If you want to see the difference between a very good player and a great player this is probably a good game to see since I was a very good player the first two million, and then I turned into a great DK3 player.  Sorry for bragging. 🙂 

This will be my only submission.  I've got a crazy tournament at Chess.com that is all about playing a ton of games that will probably take over 50 hours of my time next week.

dk3aus1.zip 4.48 MB · 3 downloads

Good stuff George. A really great score. Checkmate.

GeorgeRiley_DK3champ_3363200_2.png.6b73f2e9741e264e846eaf3a8771d852.png

Only 2 days to go until this game is closed.

♟️

6 hours ago, dk3champ said:

dk3aus1.zip 4.48 MB · 4 downloads

Great score George gg

George Lucas is playing Star Wars, and then Donkey Kong 3 ... (I think  he'll do much better on Star Wars) ... click on the article for the BIG print ... 

xo3y85d.jpg

Only 1.5 days to go until this game is closed.

• Like 1

dkon0015.png.4d4a073e5a89cc519f4317974ed05f3a.png

that's usually closer to what I normally get. I think my top is around 330K, but that's probably on easy. At least this time I didn't lose any of the flowers at the bottom, so I had a lot better bonuses. Timed the super sprayers a little better on a few levels too and got 2 screens out of them.

On 12/01/2022 at 2:37 AM, Ace1942 said:

Yeah, me too 😆

Me three :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Day 17 of 17 ...

Final standings ...

6cmaReN.png

Donkey Kong 3 was so different to Donkey Kong, that many gamers of the original did not understand it or play it well. Looking at what you need to do to score over 300K is a lot of work. Only 5 gamers managed to make that score or higher, which  proved working with insecticide is no easy feat.  Well played the number of sides on the pentagon! A special mention goes out to @Synappzz for a tremendous score of 1,822,700 points. Fantastic play from the man from Canada.

Congratulations to George Riley for winning Game 9, with a world class score of 3,363,200 points. I watched his high score replay, and after a few hours, this gamer sure did play at an exceptionally high level. Bravo George! 

U5adx4M.png

Solar Fox and Vanguard are the last 2 games in play. These 2 games will close out MGL50, and it's up to you to decide how this tournament will finish. Play till the arcade is closed, and see if you can really improve on your gaming scores. 

Zy9nVSw.jpg

• Like 1