Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLL - Game 8 ~ Bomb Jack (closes 9-Jan)

8 minutes ago, terencew said:

292400... hoping for 500k if I get a few shots at it.

Hey Terence,

What's been keeping you so busy this Xmas period? Have you got extended working hours over Xmas? I was looking forward to a super score on BB as an example, but looks like the Indians from the cowboy west have tied you up.

OOO
This post was recognized by OOO!

"3.2M Pac-man so far - SUPERB"

terencew was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 50 points.

1 hour ago, OOO said:

Hey Terence,

What's been keeping you so busy this Xmas period? Have you got extended working hours over Xmas? I was looking forward to a super score on BB as an example, but looks like the Indians from the cowboy west have tied you up.

Work events that have been on hold during lockdown are all flooding in now. This week & the next will be a little slower, but then it picks up again. So I'm trying to squeeze some MGL moments in when I can. But it's been a frustrating MGL for me so far - apart from DK (191k vs PB of 223k) all other submissions so far are well below my best.

I was hoping for a perfect Pac-man during the first big lockdown, got as far as 3.2M. But it's been 18 months since then, so I may not have enough time to get the patterns down again - I admire the free form / grouping players, they can more or less pick the game back up fairly quickly after a break.

Sigh! I'll do what I can.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, terencew said:

Work events that have been on hold during lockdown are all flooding in now. This week & the next will be a little slower, but then it picks up again. So I'm trying to squeeze some MGL moments in when I can. But it's been a frustrating MGL for me so far - apart from DK (191k vs PB of 223k) all other submissions so far are well below my best.

I was hoping for a perfect Pac-man during the first big lockdown, got as far as 3.2M. But it's been 18 months since then, so I may not have enough time to get the patterns down again - I admire the free form / grouping players, they can more or less pick the game back up fairly quickly after a break.

Sigh! I'll do what I can.

My goodness, you are bordering on legendary with that 3.2 million score, that's for sure. I hope you recorded that game, for a TG submission if needed. I would imagine if you can hit a higher score, that higher score would be submitted. We've got Pac-man up right now, what a nice coincidence ...   PM_White.png.de2feff3f2eaf57822fc95bd29ad1c85.png

12 minutes ago, OOO said:

My goodness, you are bordering on legendary with that 3.2 million score, that's for sure. I hope you recorded that game, for a TG submission if needed. I would imagine if you can hit a higher score, that higher score would be submitted. We've got Pac-man up right now, what a nice coincidence ...   PM_White.png.de2feff3f2eaf57822fc95bd29ad1c85.png

It lives at MARP... replay.marpirc.net/r/puckman. My first thought when game 7 was announced was "oh, not now!", but considering my calendar for the next few months, now's probably the best time for me after all!

Edited by terencew
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, terencew said:

It lives at MARP... replay.marpirc.net/r/puckman. My first thought when game 7 was announced was "oh, not now!", but considering my calendar for the next few months, now's probably the best time for me after all!

So here it is ... extremely nice effort ...

MGL50_Terencew_Pac-manAtMARP.thumb.png.c859c65769ce7d33ca51d95b667c419f.png

Target > 3,258,530 ... now's the time. Can you do it?

PM_Blinky.png.5a775f0444db16e182224991c47d4a4c.png

suppose I should get a score up.

I can remember when I first saw Bomb Jack in the arcades and feeling an excitement on seeing this new game. Playing it again now I also remember why it didn’t get many of my coins 😝

910CE972-1955-4900-991F-156A73918541.jpeg.8b4f176041c043861a517e7c6e4c2538.jpeg

Edited by Ace1942
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1