MGLL - Game 7 ~ Pac-man (closes 9-Jan)

OOO

Inspired by Popeye ...

MGLL - Game 7 ~ Pac-man

Nominated by gamer: Lasse.lo

ROMSet: Puckman

fx0HD81.png

Game Story:

A yellow, pie-shaped character named Pac-Man runs along inside a maze, eating dots as it avoids four ghosts. Each ghost has its own unique personality and gobbling one of the four super dots makes Pac-Man invincible to the ghosts for a given period of time. Each maze has its own unique bonus fruit or object with bonus points increasing as the game progresses.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 9-Jan-2021, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed. THIS IS NOT THE SPEED HACK VERSION.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 7 ... Ghost mania ... 

MPfFRMj.jpg

• Like 2

Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will post 1 pattern that gets you to the 9th key.  Doesn't even have to eat the ghost, just a simple pattern that works on the boards clearing most of the dots and just leaves the energizers to free hand.  Who knows I might be able to learn it and a 9th key pattern but probably not.

Wonder if we will get any kill screens, as I think there are at least 3 people that frequent this game.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pessimeister said:

Pessimeister: 78, 120

The Golden Age trend continues! I haven't really played Pacman much on this setting - though I do remember playing it for the first Battle of the Arcades in 2018 where I barely scored 30k. I guess that means every posted score from now on is a PB. 🙂 

0001.png

That's a good way to look at it. Up and onward.