Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vp universe

We’ll I see vp universe has stopped all free memberships so I thought I’d do the correct thing and pm’d Dazz as asked …

I than joined as a gold member $25 a month payment went through all good on there site 30 mins later money refunded back to PayPal and banned from site I cannot open site contact anyone…try there discord banned what the hell is going on there you join to do the correct thing then your banned…anybody else having this shit happen to them

No not at all….been a member for 18 months thought I’d do the right thing and join… banned from everything..

they have somebody copying there site apparently so they was why I decided to be a gold member

He has had knee jerk reactions before. 

He has a problem with Retro Play as does a lot of the community for selling cabs with games installed. 

I believe that Mini Pinball Australia is who is copying the site and causing all sorts of issues. He is also trying to trademark the words Virtual Pinball. 

Dazz has had problems with his site recently too. I'm away at the moment but the site didn't open when I tried this morning. 

Have my account back I had 2 accounts and the first I couldn’t log back in for whatever reason so I created another but this was 18 months ago..so when I subscribed the system wasn’t happy 😂😂..Finally reached Dazz and sorted it out…

I was a little worried as I then would be unable to get VPW tables and there pretty good…

know the confidence to get 10.7 when it’s an official release 😩🥺

10.7 is fine now. VPX tends to be stable long before a stable release. 

I tried to access VP Universe the other day and it said that only paid accounts were accepted and all free accounts were deleted. When I was showing someone a couple of days later I logged in with my free account so it seems Dazz back flipped.  I think charging would have just forced a large number of people to the site Dazz and most others want the community to avoid. 

Your right there JAR….there seems to be some real trouble there…..not good for the pinball community at all we don’t need to see another site close for good….The tables coming out are so fantastic…..

As you know my computer skills are up the shit not even confident at do 10.7 so I did subscribe hoping that every little bit helps as there must be some sort of cost to these sites…

5 hours ago, mozzie1 said:

......As you know my computer skills are up the shit not even confident at do 10.7 so I did subscribe hoping that every little bit helps as there must be some sort of cost to these sites…

Give me a yell as I'm certain I can help you out somehow to sort out your PC woes.

Cheers, Chris

Hi Chris thanks for the offer mate 👍👍👍 …All good my machine is going so well plays like a dream and just the best fun…  a couple of other members here have also offered to help but it’s just me being a little nervous diving into a little more then I know…I’d like to do the dmd frenzy/flex too one day ….maybe a member driving past will pop in upload the lot show me and take them half an hour 😂😁😩

Some of these 10.7 tables are looking amazing 

hope all is well your end it’s been awhile since we’ve spoken

thanks Peter 

No worries Peter - all you need is an app called Team Viewer which will allow someone to remote access your PC and have a look around. I could do so whilst speaking with you over the phone to explain what's going on and get those last few pesky add-ins running correctly.

Freezy's is a must for full colour DMD output and I'm sure there's a few other things that you'd like looked at as well......

On 20/12/2021 at 5:46 PM, mozzie1 said:

Thanks Chris much appreciated..Yes I do have team viewer…

I was going to wait till they have finished there beta testing and then do the up dates..

Are you referring to Freezy's beta testing finishing? If so then don't hold your breath - it's been in Beta for about 4 years now!

The same can be said for most community based projects (ie nearly all of what virtual pinballing uses!) as the projects are not run the same as in the commercial software world. Virtual Pinball is a perfect example, as I don't thing I've seen a "Final" or "Release Candidate" update for about 10 years. They just roll it over to the next version. So we are up to VP10.7 at the moment, but the next "version" wont be VP11 as the project is being moved over to using the Unity engine, so it will be VPE.

The best approach is to wait until it seems like a new "version" is stable (follow feedback of Facebook, VPF and VPU) and then do an update.