Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLL - Game 3 ~ Track & Field (closes 19-Dec)

100M..................... 9:85

Long Jump............ 8m89

Javelin.................. 77m98 (missed an extra 1000 not holding until the full 80deg)

110M Hurdles....... 13:10

Hammer Throw.... 92m

High Jump........... 2m43

648B7166-A94E-4D10-A0D9-51A535C161C6.jpeg.0425c3cf30b115ea5634ee7dfa444f55.jpeg

Edited by Ace1942
  • Like 4

What button mashing techniques are working for people.

I’m not sure where I’m going to find more points. I’m struggling to get the speed above 1200 cm/sec and have plateaued. I’ve tried a few different techniques 2, 3 & 4 fingers/1button and 2 & 4 fingers/2buttons. 8 is out of the question as my pinky fingers are significantly shorter than the others so I can’t rest my hands in a stationary position and still reach the button. I can do 6 but can’t maintain the rhythm, which might have a bit to do with my console layout. I’m finding 2 fingers/1button is the most consistent for me.

I also wonder could I be maxing out my button response rate. I’ve tried both Sanwa OBSF-30, and Happ with Cherry micro switch. I have not noticed a difference so have to assume it is all down to technique.

let me know what you are doing.

cheers

edit: just watched FlyHec’s 8 finger technique video and I’ve got no excuse. I think his pinky’s are shorter than mine 😝

Edited by Ace1942
  • Like 3

On 29/11/2021 at 12:41 PM, Ace1942 said:

What button mashing techniques are working for people.

I’m not sure where I’m going to find more points. I’m struggling to get the speed above 1200 cm/sec and have plateaued. I’ve tried a few different techniques 2, 3 & 4 fingers/1button and 2 & 4 fingers/2buttons. 8 is out of the question as my pinky fingers are significantly shorter than the others so I can’t rest my hands in a stationary position and still reach the button. I can do 6 but can’t maintain the rhythm, which might have a bit to do with my console layout. I’m finding 2 fingers/1button is the most consistent for me.

I also wonder could I be maxing out my button response rate. I’ve tried both Sanwa OBSF-30, and Happ with Cherry micro switch. I have not noticed a difference so have to assume it is all down to technique.

let me know what you are doing.

cheers

edit: just watched FlyHec’s 8 finger technique video and I’ve got no excuse. I think his pinky’s are shorter than mine 😝

I press my thumb & forefinger together & alternately press on the edge of the button favouring the thumb as end of finger quickly gets sore, 8.77 for the 100M on my last run so not the worst but I do struggle to get top speeds for Javelin, also after first few hurdles I switch to 2 finger slapping, find it easier to time jumps. (Happ with Cherry switch).

Note: the alternate pressing quickly develops into mashing both buttons at the same time  🙌

• Like 3