Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLL - Game 1 ~ Donkey Kong (closes 12-Dec)

14 hours ago, Ace1942 said:

Not a PB but respectable.
All stupid deaths, that were avoidable, though 2 were distractions caused by the wife. The first asking me if I want chilli basil or green curry cooked for dinner and the second telling me it’s getting cold. I should be upset right 😆😝😂

They're both spicy. That's a really good score. What's your PB? And are you going to beat it this time round?

59 minutes ago, OOO said:

They're both spicy. That's a really good score. What's your PB? And are you going to beat it this time round?

They are spicy dishes, sometimes with the amount of chilli she puts in I’d swear she’s  trying kill me 😂 I went with the chilli basil in case you were wondering.

PB is 525400, here is the video of my submission to DKF if interested. Im far from a benchmark player but have the general techniques down to get to a KS. Now if I could only pull it all together. Certainly a goal in MGL50 to get a new PB and if it’s a KS even better.🤞🏻

• Like 2

108985465_SMK_dkong_99000_wolf106.png.889bbae208bb0a425e5e52b653c77695.png

An embarrassing score to say the least. I'm losing all my men from points pressing which I'm just not used to doing. So I say, "ok, that's it! I'm just going to "clear stages" instead". So I start another game and go right back into points pressing again and die instantly, over and over again.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Insanity

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

My mother raised me better than this. LOL  That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

Edited by SMK
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SMK said:

108985465_SMK_dkong_99000_wolf106.png.889bbae208bb0a425e5e52b653c77695.png

An embarrassing score to say the least. I'm losing all my men from points pressing which I'm just not used to doing. So I say, "ok, that's it! I'm just going to "clear stages" instead". So I start another game and go right back into points pressing again and die instantly, over and over again.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Insanity

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

My mother raised me better than this. LOL  That 70S Show Reaction GIF by Laff

LOL. At least you are having fun doing so ... 🤣

Last 2 deaths on level 4 springs.  I should be able to do better 😬

Wonderful images you are adding next to the scoreboards OOO !  Although scrolling up has me thinking about delicious Thai curries

0002.png.dea68261c65aa5384c851111c1f3f904.png

• Haha 2

Thought I had it under control but the Monkey had other ideas 🛢️🛢️🛢️

134600 first jumpman and 215900 second jumpman felt good but then it unraveled very quickly with only 30k and 40k for the next 2.

still that’s 3 out of 4 days with 400k+ games, Im happy with that...............for now anyway.

F68B3A57-CCB1-4BBF-B516-B1A1AAC19268.jpeg.db35ff6ffb3594bfcf0dc8764b371359.jpeg

Edited by Ace1942
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SMK said:

Nice improvement, but still far from my pb.

Plenty of time to get there ... 

22 hours ago, Ace1942 said:

Thought I had it under control but the Monkey had other ideas 🛢️🛢️🛢️

134600 first jumpman and 215900 second jumpman felt good but then it unraveled very quickly with only 30k and 40k for the next 2.

still that’s 3 out of 4 days with 400k+ games, Im happy with that...............for now anyway.

You are on the verge of a 500K+ game.

• Like 1

This article was written by an arcade fanatic in 1982. So Donkey Kong is new at the time, and Jumpman is certainly not invincible, even with the hammer. I am sure you all knew that from experience ... 🔨

tbZBv2G.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1