IGNORED

MGLL - Game 1 ~ Donkey Kong (closes 12-Dec)

OOO

Barrels of fun ...

MGLL - Game 1 ~ Donkey Kong

Nominated by gamer: @Ace1942

ROMSet: DKong

wxejBPO.png

Game Story:

Jumpman must traverse ladder structures, to save his girlfriend from Donkey Kong, before time runs out. The levels include Girders, Rivets, Elevators, and Conveyor Belts. Mario must avoid flames, barrels, and bouncing rivets to reach his goal.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 12-Dec-2021, 7pm Sydney time.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 1 ... Rescue Pauline ... 

ktIPDeo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Two lives lost for zero points on the L4 elevators. Nothing too unusual there. It's one thing to know which springs to go on and when to reverse. Another thing to actually get it right with my current skillset

0000.png

Edited by RMacauley
  • Like 1

Went out tonight and although being a few sheet to the wind I just couldn’t resist getting a score up in MGL50. During MGL49 I was distracted working on my DK game and did PB with 525k. I’ll be looking to push that score here but we know DK can just make you it’s biatch 😝

AEE4317D-21E2-4445-BAB5-FCA45A646066.jpeg.cfb1925755f292574dc6585594f78066.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, creech77 said:

0008.png

Well that’s a fine opener.

3 hours ago, RMacauley said:

Two lives lost for zero points on the L4 elevators. Nothing too unusual there. It's one thing to know which springs to go on and when to reverse. Another thing to actually get it right with my current skillset

0000.png

You’re spot on about those springs. Really fast and when to go is a head scratcher!

1 hour ago, megaderek said:

I haven't played this since the late 80's and I'm definitely no King of Kong!

0006.png

At least 31 years later, you just might change your mind? 😆

4 hours ago, BandontheRun said:

A heck of an opener for me. This is a PB for me and the first time I broke 100k. 

2587B8A8-6D9D-4B29-8AD3-807C10572B39.jpeg

Nice score. Also you're lucky we are playing Donkey Kong, so this could happen ... 🙈

Day 1 of 17 ...

It's Do The Donkey Kong ... Jeff Leads The Field ...

uLpfO1I.png

King of the Arcades?

Maybe or maybe not, however it's a legendary game.

• Like 1

Not a PB but respectable.
All stupid deaths, that were avoidable, though 2 were distractions caused by the wife. The first asking me if I want chilli basil or green curry cooked for dinner and the second telling me it’s getting cold. I should be upset right 😆😝😂

F0C6DACF-CF1C-4DBA-A2CD-39A5818D97E8.jpeg.1e50e911cc42cf15f7509d92a70c488a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1