IGNORED

(SOLD) LAI TMNT 4 Player Cab

kane

$3k

Located Cranbourne VIC.

Original 4 player LAI TMNT. All fully working.

Front door has a few scars on it, but otherwise a very staight and solid plywood cabinet. Original Konami 4 player PCB, original MCA joysticks, aftermarket player buttons, original LAI marquee, reproduction control panel overlay and coin slot surround, original monitor looks good with nice colour.

Coin mech is set up for $1 per game. Control panel is removable for easier transport or getting through tight doorways. This is the first cab I ever bought, had it about 20 years 😲

TMNT.01.jpg

TMNT.02.jpg

TMNT.03.jpg

TMNT.04.jpg

TMNT.05.jpg

TMNT.06.jpg

TMNT.07.jpg

TMNT.08.jpg

TMNT.09.jpg

TMNT.10.jpg

TMNT.11.jpg

Edited by kane
  • Like 6

Nice machine.

If it is not too much trouble I could really use a couple of pics for the LAI TMNT I am trying to restore to original wiring that was 'modified' poorly.

Close up of credit board connector wires, pcb player 3&4 connector wires and the connector they connect to (control panel plug wires).

Also would be great to know the picture tube number as the one I am working on is totally missing.

Many thanks, hope you are able to assist and that the sale goes well.

2 hours ago, Azure said:

Nice machine.

If it is not too much trouble I could really use a couple of pics for the LAI TMNT I am trying to restore to original wiring that was 'modified' poorly.

Close up of credit board connector wires, pcb player 3&4 connector wires and the connector they connect to (control panel plug wires).

Also would be great to know the picture tube number as the one I am working on is totally missing.

Many thanks, hope you are able to assist and that the sale goes well.

This would be much appreciated by me as well.

3 minutes ago, Arcade King said:

Also try the search function guys. There's a stack of info on AA.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/search/?&q=tmnt&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

I have and several posts are from me with info I was able to share.

There is no information I have been able to find after hours of searching on the actual original LAI TMNT harness wiring (which is not the same harness wiring as the konami version where the connectors, wire colours and connector wiring are different as well as the credit arrangement) .  The reason for asking @kane was this seems like an original machine and it would be great if he could help us by posting the requested pics before he sells it.

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 hours ago, mrjamma said:

Nice machine good luck with the sale. If no immediate sale on here, get it up on facebook marketplace if you havent already, and the tmnt collectors club australia group for more exposure .

Alternatively you can cut and paste the link to this thread and post it elsewhere and help Kane out instead of trying to divert discussion elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...