Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLL - MGL50 MERCHANDISE

9 hours ago, Arcade King said:

Just got my T-shirt. Amazing quality! TYVM for organising this.

I am glad you like your shirt. They are a very high quality shirt and print, by a really nice guy who designed them ...  🤡 ... LOL.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Arcade King said:

I'll grab the other 2 please 2XL

Done.

If anyone else would like to order any gear in this 2nd batch, please post in this thread.  Once they're gone, it's game over ... LOL.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vtdmame said:

I would like a red mr do shirt and blue sinistar shirt, both 2xl

Thanks!

Super, I'll send you a PM in a few minutes time with the details.  You'll be the best looking guy on the block ... LOL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RichyS said:

Happy New Year from Wales!

That's a top photo. I like all the crafty things in the room too. And a glass of wine to top it off ... 🍷

Good stuff. Happy New Year Rich!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I get the Mr Do in size large and xl if they are still available. Iam in Australia.

Just now, Jamie said:

Can I get the Mr Do in size large and xl if they are still available. Iam in Australia.

Sorry the t shirt.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tracey said:

me with my Sinistar shirt with Evan and Ivanstorm at Arcade Club

IMG_0550.JPG

That looks great. Thanks for posting this shot. That looks like Arcade Club Bury behind you, and one of your favourite machines in the background. Ah Defender, such a challenging game!

On 07/02/2022 at 2:49 PM, Jamie said:

Sorry the t shirt.

Hi Jamie, sure that's fine. I'll send you a PM with the details.

If anyone else wants to look exceptionally cool in the arcade, please feel free to order your gear in this thread. 

• Like 1

On 08/02/2022 at 11:07 PM, OOO said:

That looks great. Thanks for posting this shot. That looks like Arcade Club Bury behind you, and one of your favourite machines in the background. Ah Defender, such a challenging game!

yes we are at Arcade Club in Bury 🙂  Gotta love Defender tough yes but its so addictive which is probably how it became such a popular game back in the day.  If you look over Evans shoulder you can also see the Donkey Kong machine which is even harder than Defender in my book.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 10 months later...

Hi Everyone,

I received a message from Vikleroy today to say he would like another MGL T-Shirt. I am going to order another shirt for him at the same sell price of 30.00 each.

If anyone else would like a T-shirt please post in this thread with your shirts and size. I'll then contact you by PM with the payment details for shipment.

** Please note the Mr. Do! shirt is no longer available in red, and only now in orange or green **

Cheers

OOO

kQl4Gsh.png

eJtXLft.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OOO said:

Hi Everyone,

I received a message from Vikleroy today to say he would like another MGL T-Shirt. I am going to order another shirt for him at the same sell price of 30.00 each.

If anyone else would like a T-shirt please post in this thread with your shirts and size. I'll then contact you by PM with the payment details for shipment.

** Please note the Mr. Do! shirt is no longer available in red, and only now in orange or green **

Cheers

OOO

kQl4Gsh.png

eJtXLft.png

Hi Paul,

I will have a Mr. Do! t-shirt in green (M)

Thanks

Evan