Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLL - MGL50 MERCHANDISE

kQl4Gsh.png

eJtXLft.png

Since MGL50 is a very special event, I have created some MGL merchandise to commemorate this amazing milestone. It's taken 16 years to reach 50 tournaments, and all gamers that have ever played in the MGL are welcome to join this historic occasion. 

If you would like to purchase any of the items above, please make a post in this thread with what you would like (eg 1 x MGL50 Gamer's Kit and 1 x Sinistar Blue Shirt XL). I will then contact you with the payment details by PM, and after your payment is received, the goods will be ordered and shipped to your address.

Please note the above prices include shipping world wide, and are close to cost price.  Shipping world wide is OK to countries like Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, UK and  USA, but not all countries.  When you post your request in this thread, I will check if your country is OK, and I'll let you know via PM.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Please feel free to post any photos of your MGL50 gear at home after you receive them ... 😆

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hello Paul can I order the following :

1 x MGL black size XL

1x Sinistar blue size XL

1x Mr. Do red size XL

1x Gamer's Kit

Thanks mate.  Some great merch that I need to take advantage of.  Also showing some support and a big thank you to everything that you do for the MGL.

It's a lot of fun and great for retro gaming.  Thanks Paul.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Arcadinator said:

Hello Paul can I order the following :

1 x MGL black size XL

1x Sinistar blue size XL

1x Mr. Do red size XL

1x Gamer's Kit

Thanks mate.  Some great merch that I need to take advantage of.  Also showing some support and a big thank you to everything that you do for the MGL.

It's a lot of fun and great for retro gaming.  Thanks Paul.

Thanks for the feedback.

I first met you at 1989 in Sydney for the BOTA tournament. We had a lot of fun with Pessimeister at that arcade, and you are a brilliant gamer.

In fact all the gamers in the MGL are what makes it so special. And it's all encompassing, all over the world.

I'll send a PM with the details.  And you better get ready for MGL50 ... 🕹️ 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Ace1942 said:

Hi Paul,

super stuff, many thanks for making the MGL great, the following for me please

1 MGL Gamer's Kit

1 MGL Black XL 

1 Sinistar blue XL 

Thanks for helping to make it great for everyone as well. I'll contact you tonight about this merch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Pinny Parlour said:

That's some sweet-ass merch. 

ahh the humble beginnings from long ago.

Yep, and you were a part of that beginning. It’s great to see you again 16 years later. Good stuff and a warm welcome to you.

• Like 2

Hi Paul,

The following for me please

1 MGL Gamer's Kit

1 Sinistar blue XXL 

8 hours ago, The Pinny Parlour said:

That's some sweet-ass merch. 

ahh the humble beginnings from long ago.

There was nothing humble in the beginning  😘 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Moved Evan's post to here:

7 hours ago, Evan04 said:

All three of the MGL T-Shrits arrived 🙂 I'm keeping the other two as Xmas presents to me 🙂

Thanks @OOO for all the hard work, good luck in the rest of the tourney everyone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...