Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Houseball #8 2021 Xmas Houseball at Travis and Sarahs Forest Lake

Hey All.

Sarah and I are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Xmas HB on Saturday night.  It is a great event and one we love doing every year.

With this event so close to Xmas we are very mindful of the current covid situation and would hate to be a hub of a close contact forcing everyone into a 14 day quarantine.
We want to make sure everyone stays safe and will be able to spend Xmas with their families.

So we just wanted to remind you all to check the ever growing loooooong list of contact tracing on the QLD website before attending and take appropriate action.
While we are not a Venue as such we will have 30 plus people in a pretty confined area so please if you are not feeling well  we ask that you stay home and with QLD Vax restriction changes coming into effect today our preference would be for all adults to be at least single dose Vaxed, however we will not be making this a requirement to attend.

I am not looking for this to become a whole discussion as I know everyone can have strong opinions on QLD gov and how the whole Covid and Vax situations are handed, but pinball is not the place for that. Be it right or wrong at the end of the day our intent is just for everyone to be safe, healthy and have a great time at Xmas HB.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, TUF-427 said:

Hey Rusty due to work commitments can no longer make this one sorry, disappointed to say the least was looking forward to a pre Christmas catch-up and a beer or twelve. Merry Christmas Houseballer’s se you all in 22!

That’s a shame. Would have been good to catch up.

List has been updated with withdrawals.

Another great night. Excellent food, great company, fantastic machines, ( I love that Alien, but it didn’t like me ) 😎

Many thanks to Sarah and Travis for hosting, Rusty for organising, and Cranky Dave who takes the reins next year, and any other helpers.

Hopefully 2022 will see us having some more good Houseball meets, without the struggles of the last couple of years.

Merry Christmas all.

• Like 1

On 17/12/2021 at 7:22 AM, Saber said:

Hey All.

Sarah and I are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Xmas HB on Saturday night.  It is a great event and one we love doing every year.

With this event so close to Xmas we are very mindful of the current covid situation and would hate to be a hub of a close contact forcing everyone into a 14 day quarantine.
We want to make sure everyone stays safe and will be able to spend Xmas with their families.

So we just wanted to remind you all to check the ever growing loooooong list of contact tracing on the QLD website before attending and take appropriate action.
While we are not a Venue as such we will have 30 plus people in a pretty confined area so please if you are not feeling well  we ask that you stay home and with QLD Vax restriction changes coming into effect today our preference would be for all adults to be at least single dose Vaxed, however we will not be making this a requirement to attend.

I am not looking for this to become a whole discussion as I know everyone can have strong opinions on QLD gov and how the whole Covid and Vax situations are handed, but pinball is not the place for that. Be it right or wrong at the end of the day our intent is just for everyone to be safe, healthy and have a great time at Xmas HB.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Thank you to all the Bishops for welcoming us into your home for yet another end of year Pinball Xmas Party.....

The line up was brilliant as always and the selection is awesome and quality of set up makes these games so playable. Had my best ever game on Ghostbusters only to have Lambo knock it off 2 hours later.....I should have known.

Overall it has been a hard year for most. May we all come back rejuvenated and ready to have another awesome year of Houseball. Ultimately one of the best ways to meet new people, see new games, old games, different games and collections that far surpass pinball alone. So thanks to one and all be you a host, organizer, player, Drinker ( @Raysco & @namastepat ) or visitor. As a whole we have the best competition and good times that you could ever expect from this passion.

As Freddy would have said "for that, I thank you all."  Keep safe and see you all next year.....

Beardy Dave 

• Like 2