IGNORED

VPGL 20 - Tournament Standings

With the first two games close we see kane leading the way after taking 2 x 2nd place finishes. RusstyT and PPLBob have one win each and a fourth place each which sees them in equal 2nd at this time with legin just 1 point behind. Plenty of time left in the competition. Who will rise to the top and win the league?

image.thumb.png.2ed1de7ea7858f391a5af3d48d5b609e.png

5 games are now closed and kane has stretched his lead a little leading VPGL 20 as well as overall for the year. RusstyT further cements his place in second and legin climbs into 3rd place but by gee by jingo by crikey do we have a battle on our hands for that 3rd place with Crakkers and Pinzealot just behind legin. Capp and vtdmame are having their own battle in 5th and 6th positions.

image.thumb.png.5513c4e86fe450cd42604874f90c3e10.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JustAnotherRat said:

5 games are now closed and kane has stretched his lead a little leading VPGL 20 as well as overall for the year. RusstyT further cements his place in second and legin climbs into 3rd place but by gee by jingo by crikey do we have a battle on our hands for that 3rd place with Crakkers and Pinzealot just 1 point behind legin. Capp and vtdmame are having their own battle in equal 6th position.

image.thumb.png.dd924550f01a5ce26fb5c9fbc08ec2ae.png

Hi JAR

You have my score in the tournament standings for Safe Cracker as 588,13 but I scored 2,295,340 in the game.  Russ's and  Pinzealot's scores are different too.  Might change the standings a little?  

33 minutes ago, legin said:

Hi JAR

You have my score in the tournament standings for Safe Cracker as 588,13 but I scored 2,295,340 in the game.  Russ's and  Pinzealot's scores are different too.  Might change the standings a little?  

I get worried when people comment... it usually means I've made a mistake.

This has been corrected (I think). The problem being that the spreadsheets hadn't synchonised when I took the screenshot.

Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

Game 7 is now closed which means just one week left of VPGL 20 and that will bring us to the end of the of the VPGL for 2121.

kane stretches that lead further over the field and it would take a catastrophe for him to not win the competition and the overall year.

RusstyT sitting in 2nd place and is quite comfortable there as is legin in 3rd. Crakkers and Pinzealot are fighting over 4th place with vtdmame rounding out a top 6.

image.thumb.png.f12ca82193017ace5206fb53228fd50a.png

• Like 2

VPGL 20 comes to a close with games 8 and 9 now completed. 

Kane continued his hot form throughout the competition and took 1st place. RusstyT took a gallant 2nd place and we saw legin nudge out all others for 3rd. 

image.thumb.png.b1350560764ca792578afcdae5691ccb.png

Looking at our overall rankings for the year 2021, we can see that kane  has taken the overall win with RusstyT in 2nd and legin in 3rd.

image.png.343e087222a103470b916ba5659e0729.png

Thanks to everyone that has been competing and making VPGL fun and all of what is has become. This was the last competition that I'm wanting to host so it's over to you to take control of the competition and do what you like with it.

I have enjoyed being a part of this for a decent chunk of time now but I simply don't have the time to keep running competitions. I will check in and possibly place some games but my running of the competition has come to an end.  I wish whoever decides to step up and take over all the best and am open to them messaging me about the competition if they want. I wasn't the first to run this competition and I'm sure I won't be the last.

Keep Flippin'

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks jar for all you have done running these comps it’s been great fun for me and Elise and we are getting more out of our machine playing them…

know I am really pissed that my misses has beaten me aver all …know jar if you have a spare 3hrs can you go back and check all the scores for me I definitely play pinball better then her 👍😁😂👌

thanks again for everything mate….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Heaps JAR. It's been a great learning experience. I've got a feel for how you run the show and can certainly help next year. I'll really miss your knowledge and input and this will leave a big gap that I can't fill but I can have a go or I'd be happy to do the scores and support one of our more experienced players. No matter what you've left us in good shape and Im sure we'll be right. I won't be available in April next year but Im sure we can work around that. 

• Like 2

Thanks JAR for running the comp, I've enjoyed every minute of it.   Really hope you come along and play in the next one.

It would be very difficult for me to run a comp because I work away from home.  Internet and phone reception are an issue for me.  Hopefully we get someone willing to help Russ who sounds keen.  Onya RusstyT.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, legin said:

Thanks JAR for running the comp, I've enjoyed every minute of it.   Really hope you come along and play in the next one.

It would be very difficult for me to run a comp because I work away from home.  Internet and phone reception are an issue for me.  Hopefully we get someone willing to help Russ who sounds keen.  Onya RusstyT.

We'll be right mate once I learn how to set up the next comp. I'm certainly happy to support a more experienced player if they have a desire to run the show. I'm confident we have enough experience with our Australian and American players to chip in with some of the curly questions that I certainly will not be able to answer. I think the most important thing  is making people feel welcome and Included but still setting a standard to improve. I think we can carry that on. I'm so looking forward to seeing what games people come up with.

• Like 1

In amongst the finalities of this season I forgot to congratulate Kane on taking out back to back leagues. You set the bar high mate and Its good to know how far these games can be pushed. The crew put in some good games and with our new American friends joining in I'm hoping next year we push you a bit harder. Thanks to all for making it fun.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

The New Years comp day is getting closer and the mozzies are excited 🥳🤩..with the new 10.7 going and looking better then ever…thanks so much to Russty appreciated mate more then a thank you can be said 👍👌..and a little bit more tweaking of our machine…

Im going to give it to Mrs Moz and if she beats me this year the machine is getting turfed out in the yard and a new one delivered as the old one must have been defective 😩🥺😀

just make shore you double count her scores Russ because there’s no way no way she’s beating me again…..or I just don’t post her’s..

• Haha 1