IGNORED

SOLD - Tron LE HUO

And the last game I have for sale is.... Tron LE #36/400 signed by Gary Stern and John Borg. One of the handful of games originally delivered to Australia. Not sure you will find a nicer game than this. Too many upgrades to list but highlights includes full mirror art blades, lightup cityscape, colourdmd, speaker upgrade, hallmark light cycles, arcade cabinet, hottoys full light up light cycle topper. Playfield and cabinet are in perfect condition. My favourite game of all time so sad to see it go. Serious enquiries only. Don't think it will last long. Will consider trades for newer Stern LE's etc.

$25k

IMG_20211018_190300.jpg

IMG_20211018_190303.jpg

IMG_20211018_190309.jpg

IMG_20211018_190321.jpg

IMG_20211018_190326.jpg

IMG_20211018_190333.jpg

IMG_20211018_190313.jpg

Edited by wormdrummer
  • Like 6

Hey look my old machine, ah the memories. Super clean machine this one, I can see that a few mods has been added to the game. Kick ass sound track on the game, I changed all the LED's to Comet LEDs to give it that sexy look which it works well. The playfield is perfect and so is everything else on this game including that chrome coin door. Has the external headphone speaker kit installed on the coin door so you can hear the audio in super quality.

Good luck with the sale mate, definitely a sexy game.

- Con

• Like 2