IGNORED

MGLXLIX - Game 10 ~ I'm Sorry (closes 31-Oct)

Gangnam style ...

MGLXLIX - Game 10 ~ I'm Sorry

Nominated by gamer: wirre.the.man

ROMSet: IMSorry [US]

zKuIr4a.png

Game Story:

Collect all the gold and bring it to the house at the top. Avoid or punch the people. Avoid or jump over the barrel.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday 31-Oct-2021, 7pm Sydney time ... 🎃

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 10 ... I'm sorry, but I don't understand a word you're saying ... 

SQTspSw.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Pessimeister said:

Pessimeister: 37, 338

Don't be sorry - I needed that laugh. 🙂 For some bizarre reason I could imagine Kim-Jong-un enjoying this game. 

0001.png

LOL. This is a strange but fun game. A Japanese quirky one ... 👺

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OOO said:

Not so sorry anymore? :classic_laugh:

Nice score.

Give it some time... I suspect we're gonna see quite a few big scores before this is over.

And I believe there still is a path for me to claw back to a top 3 placing in this MGL - all I need is a whole truck load of good luck, a power outage in the areas of those ahead of me, and maybe a time machine... surely Bezos has one of those by now? And it'd get to me faster than whichever domestic courier service delivers my standing order of prescription dog food!
😠 I digress... both sorry & not!

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, terencew said:

Give it some time... I suspect we're gonna see quite a few big scores before this is over.

And I believe there still is a path for me to claw back to a top 3 placing in this MGL - all I need is a whole truck load of good luck, a power outage in the areas of those ahead of me, and maybe a time machine... surely Bezos has one of those by now? And it'd get to me faster than whichever domestic courier service delivers my standing order of prescription dog food!
😠 I digress... both sorry & not!

Prescription dog food ... super LOL ... 😆

The main character in this video game reminds me of this guy ...

I'm Sorry too.

It's only had 4.219 billion views on YouTube. That's incredible.

That was me and Terence in the sauna. I was the chubby one ... LOL.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, terencew said:

TW-Collapse™, should've been much bigger

That's right, I own that style of repeated catastrophic failure. You guys are not allowed to use it... to your benefit, I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

TER_imsorry_2021-10-20_wolf236_253756.png

That's one copyright I don't want to contest with ... 🙈

However, you put up a nice score. And maybe even better scores to come? 🎯

I like this game. Reminds me of why they made Wario Ware, it was inspired by I'm Sorry. Now that's a copyright snatch.

• Haha 2