Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 20 - Game 2 - Creature from the Black Lagoon - Closed

The colours in the photo are weird compared to my other photos.  

I'm having trouble hitting the snack bar targets without draining.  I noticed you need to hit the targets after you score a super jackpot.  Just going into the snack bar gets you nothing but a score.

Disappointed I didn't get over 1B after having 800M on the first ball including an extra ball.cfthbl.thumb.jpg.9aecbe3951f0e3a7d12f4b336de92348.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, legin said:

The colours in the photo are weird compared to my other photos.  

I'm having trouble hitting the snack bar targets without draining.  I noticed you need to hit the targets after you score a super jackpot.  Just going into the snack bar gets you nothing but a score.

Disappointed I didn't get over 1B after having 800M on the first ball including an extra ball.cfthbl.thumb.jpg.9aecbe3951f0e3a7d12f4b336de92348.jpg

Snack bar is more friendly from the left flipper.  I have found that you can skim past one of the right side targets from the right flipper without putting the ball out of control.  The lower right one can also be shot from the left flipper but be ready for it to fly back at you in a hurry.  Use the pops to rotate the snack bar lights to a useful position.  Sometimes it takes several shots up there to get them set right to shoot - the added bonus to that is you will get to move your damn car more often.

Speaking of moving your car..... little known fact that if you have a mode like that running and then you start multiball - it will restart that mode when you come out of multiball.

• Like 2

846,803,710. This game has grown on me. Get a laugh because it’s so over the top. I just couldn’t hold it together to hold enough back to back jackpots and super jackpots but at least I have an idea how hard this game can be pushed. I really struggle to see the ball coming down the left lane towards the flipper area.  I’m not sure anyone has a screen with 120 HZ refresh rate and if it makes it any easier. 

89BB8A0B-4DE0-4DEA-BF40-4632F0DF1C19.jpeg

• Like 1

Game 2 comes to a close.

Congratulations to PPLBob who really taught that creature who's boss and took 1st place. Kane took 2nd place for the second time in the first two games of this competition and legin does the same but with 3rd. Some great scores were put up and the competition is alive and well. Games 3 and 4 are still open and game 5 will be announced this Friday.

image.png.2e0e2555a4de06eef71700a3566c8ac3.png