IGNORED

Houseball #6 2021 Jaysons Place 23rd October Forest Lake

19 hours ago, DAG said:

Just realized why this may not have been as popular as the last event advertised?

6 Flip Frenzies on the same weekend......

I don't think that's it when there's only about 3 players from Brisbane heading up that way

As previously mentioned I will be running some raffles to help raise money for the Xmas Houseball.

The prize is 50 of the below LEDs. Choose 50 from the one style. Tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5. No limit on number of tickets purchased. Depending on number sold (cost needs to be covered) it will be drawn at this Houseball or the next. Tickets can be purchased at the event.

18382F89-8585-4074-BA40-5893BD0114E0.jpeg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Replay said:

Well done everyone putting that lineup together 👌👌

Is cousin Paul coming ?

Good idea, I haven't seen him in a while, might hit him up and see what he is doing. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

Sorry but I'm going to have to drop out. Work and renovations have gotten in the way.

Hope everyone has a great day. 

Cheers, 

Andy

Edited by Andyj965

36 minutes ago, Andyj965 said:

Hi All,

Sorry but I'm going to have to drop out. Work and renovations have gotten in the way.

How everyone has a great day. 

Cheers, 

Andy

That sucks but thanks for letting me know.

There are still spots available if anyone wanted to come along.

This is what everyone is playing for.

558CB774-D0FA-41D8-8E7B-6C50C1EDE3F5.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanx to our newest hosts. It was a pleasure to play the line up available and a special thank you for those that loaned and transported machines to and from the location.

Thanks also to the organising team and their helpers including those that took the time to do the score keeping. See you all at the next one. Or at Yaboola this Wednesday Night.

1 hour ago, Cranky Dave said:

Thank you Jayson and Danielle for hosting. 

So who won???

Thanks all for a great arv/evening again. Another successful Houseball.

Massive thanks to the hosts Jayson and Danielle for letting us take over your lovely house. Thanks also to @zanderzone @raysco @visualmagicfor the loan of machines.

As usual a big thanks goes to the helpers. Without the helpers I would be even greyer (if thats even possible) then I am now. @FireFly Sarah for her scoring expertise. @Saber Travis as the IT / Matchplay master. @DAG Dave for bringing all the scoreboards, pens etc. Angela is playing role of secretary also.

Results were

A Division

1st Rusty

2nd Cranky Dave

3rd Callum (young guy first ever comp)

4th Replay Rob

B Division

1st Anthony

2nd Sarah

Equal 3rd and 4th Danielle and Mike

We also drew the raffle last night with $60 raised for the end of year party. Cranky Dave took out the raffle. A nice little win of 50 LEDs for a $5 "investment".

With everything that is happening at the moment I doubt there will be a Houseball in November unless someone wants to put there hand up and the date suits. With that in mind the last one for the year will be at Travis and Sarahs place. Date to be advised. This is always a popular even so it will be first in first served. It will be listed here first before taking it to Facebook if we need to make up numbers but I doubt we will.

• Like 5

Thanks to everyone who came along we had a great day! A big thanks to rusty for organizing and everyone who helped out. Also a massive thanks to those donated games to make it possible! Hopefully I will have enough of my own machines one day to not need to borrow any. Looking forward to the next one whenever that might be and seeing everyone again. 

• Like 4