Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIX - Game 9 ~ Andro Dunos (closes 24-Oct)

13 minutes ago, SectionZ said:

Didn't you just hate it when you put $175 in, then get a coin jam !!!

LOL. That's right, all those coins put in up to $175, the jam, then you have to eject all the coins, and start again. What a mess. They should have just made a $179 coin. It's so much easier to put that coin in the machine. 

This reminds me of the very obscure 70s show called Hot Dog that I used to watch. What do they do with the lumber? Same as the $179 coin ...

• Haha 1

Day 12 of 17 ...

What does Andro Dunos mean?

O4ZIthE.png

I couldn't find an answer on Google, but I think it means, you are a dead duck. (It sure feels that way)

Make the duck win ... Only 5 days to go until this game is closed.

This game is like playing with a water pistol. Your guns don't have much affect on the enemy, they're double coated with chocolate candy, and take more than several hits to break through.

PH_OOO_AndroDunos_891410.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, OOO said:

What does Andro Dunos mean?

A6B066FE-8237-4886-AC8C-EFE9EDD176B1.thumb.jpeg.b581867d2d14b29974a94bf31dd9103c.jpeg

well that didn’t help...

It is a bit of a conundrum, the best I can come up with is Andro as a prefix from Greek “of men” where we get words like android. All I could find on Dunos is that it is a surname. So maybe it is naming the games protagonists?

“The Men of Dunos”

seems legit 😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, terencew said:

This game requires so much physical effort, not enjoying at all.

TER_androdun_2021-10-21_wolf236_493500.png

You are right about the needed physical effort to do well on this game. It’s a credit to you and others scoring above 400K. This is another dimension in gaming, often not recognised or seen. Donkey Kong, Qbert, PAC-man and Moon Patrol for instance, have different, not as a physical tempo, as this game. Something to think about, in a positive way. Well played Terence, Derek and Svato.

• Like 1