IGNORED

Newcastle Pinfest (Club Macquarie)

Event Title: Newcastle Pinfest
Event Author: JustAnotherRat
Calendar: Community Calendar
Event Date: 13/11/21 09:30 AM to 14/11/21 03:00 PM

The Newcastle Pinball Association is proud to announce...

PINFEST 2021.
Yes its on again for the 10th year!
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
MUST READ OR YOU WILL MISS OUT.
Tickets will only be available for pre-purchase on-line on our website.
No tickets will be sold at the door.
Tickets will go on sale on the 29th October at 6pm.
Visit our website in the PINFEST 2021 section for more information.
https://pinfest.com.au/pinfest-2021/
LOCK IN THE DATE!
Hope to see you there.
#NPAPinfest

(Please refer to the Club Macquarie rules of entry before buying a ticket)

Newcastle Pinfest

Pinfest Poster 2021 - Final (Large).jpg

• Like 9

Sounds great - and the timing should be great regarding being able to travel.

The website doesn't have tickets available yet though https://pinfest.com.au/tickets/

OK, I did some digging about before posting this - there is a pinfest 2021 link at the top, but nothing actually mentioned on the main page. From there I found the tickets aren't available until from 6pm Friday 29th October 2021.

So worked it out. I hope I can get there.

• Like 2

Looking forward to it. I can't find the conditions of entry anywhere on the Club Site, I even tried to google it 😄

If anyone can give a direct link to the conditions it will be pretty helpful.

I assume they are the same as all clubs regarding dress, conduct and such? Or is there more due to the international lurgy?

6 minutes ago, AskJacob said:

Looking forward to it. I can't find the conditions of entry anywhere on the Club Site, I even tried to google it 😄

If anyone can give a direct link to the conditions it will be pretty helpful.

I assume they are the same as all clubs regarding dress, conduct and such? Or is there more due to the international lurgy?

I think the rules should be posted as info on the poster and announcements myself. Bet a few get tickets that won’t be allowed in. 

Its to do with covid rules and who won’t be allowed in. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dedrok said:

Its to do with covid rules and who won’t be allowed in. 

OK, I thought that might be why it appears to be a delicate dance around it. Let's hope cool heads reign.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AskJacob said:

OK, I thought that might be why it appears to be a delicate dance around it. Let's hope cool heads reign.

The club is relying on the NSW government to give them updates. I’m sure they will post something when they are open again.

I asked them a question about how they will check for vaccination status. They don’t know that themselves as yet and waiting for government to tell them what to do…

I’m almost 100% sure it will be full vaccination requirements to get into every pub and club in NSW.

Also %100 sure like @Dedrok said…someone will buy a ticket and not be able to get in no matter how much info is out there…

• Like 4

I was talking to a mate here who runs the big club in Mollymook. They will be adopting a double vaccination or no entry policy. At the time I was talking to him3 weeks ago there was no blanket policy and Clubs NSW were not forcing that restriction. BUT he did say that at their last meetings with Clubs NSW that things could change as per Government guidelines/regulations. It was a work in progress as we all know things happen on the fly but this particular club had decided that their way forward was double vax or no entry. It will be interesting to see if the pubs have a different take on things. 

@Sartana66 pretty sure we will all need to show the double vaccination record on our ServiceNSW app  

Ours popped up only hours after the second jab!

Plus side for me is my daughter has just built her place in Edgeworth only 5 minutes away. Yee Haa👍🏼

Edited by JOKERPOKER
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JOKERPOKER said:

@Sartana66 pretty sure we will all need to show the double vaccination record on our ServiceNSW app

Ours popped up only hours after the second jab!

Where in the Service NSW app did your vax record show up ?   I had a bit of a look but i'm stuffed if i can find mine.

Edited by spudly
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, spudly said:

Where in the Service NSW app did your vax record show up ?   I had a bit of a look but i'm stuffed if i can find mine.

I got it on my MyGov app after I linked my Medicare. 

• Like 3

This thread got me to finally do this on my phone. If you want the digital cert on your phone (apple wallet or google wallet) then sign into the my.gov.au website, link medicare if you haven't already, then go and check your certificate, when you view it you can see an option to add to wallet. Was easy once all the sign-in stuff is sorted.

• Like 2

Nsw is due to hit 90% vax at the end of the Oct, however the date set for unvax entry is Dec 1. Things might change around mid Nov. Still a decent amount of people will be able to come, I would think.

Edited by RGR
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RGR said:

Nsw is due to hit 90% vax at the end of the Oct, however the date set for unvax entry is Dec 1. Things might change around mid Nov. Still a decent amount of people will be able to come, I would think.

Probably 90% of people 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 03/10/2021 at 10:02 AM, Sartana66 said:

I got it on my MyGov app after I linked my Medicare. 

On 03/10/2021 at 4:56 PM, Railways said:

Yep, thats exactly what my wife and I did as well as printing out a paper copy. But I did start here with service NSW below.

Get proof of COVID-19 vaccination | NSW Government

Thanks for the replies.   I finally got it ..  now i'm wondering when the pubs and clubs will open and if the operators have left their machines in them.

Edited by spudly
  • Like 2

On 03/10/2021 at 5:10 PM, AskJacob said:

This thread got me to finally do this on my phone. If you want the digital cert on your phone (apple wallet or google wallet) then sign into the my.gov.au website, link medicare if you haven't already, then go and check your certificate, when you view it you can see an option to add to wallet. Was easy once all the sign-in stuff is sorted.

Thanks for your help as well ...  i posted my comment and then read yours so i tried to edit mine to add yours in as a quote but it wouldn't let me.  I had a few goes but couldn't work it out.  It's probably pretty simple ...  but so am i on occasions.

Edited by spudly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...