IGNORED

MGLXLIX - Game 6 ~ Lasso (closes 10-Oct)

1 hour ago, ZNC said:

0020.png

Nice!

11 hours ago, Pessimeister said:

Pessimeister: 315, 780

BRB throwing down the proverbial loop gauntlet should make for an exciting conclusion. Good lasso'in to y'all. 🤠

0014.png

So many scores over 300K now. Terrific gaming ... :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

AARRGGHH!!! Lost two lives by walking into an animal at the start of the round. I mean I know they slow down after a few seconds, but nooooo! Stupid me has to go for 2700 or 8100 even at the higher levels.
I'm sure there's an emoji for this...

TER_lasso_2021-10-09_wolf236_327900.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, terencew said:

AARRGGHH!!! Lost two lives by walking into an animal at the start of the round. I mean I know they slow down after a few seconds, but nooooo! Stupid me has to go for 2700 or 8100 even at the higher levels.
I'm sure there's an emoji for this...

TER_lasso_2021-10-09_wolf236_327900.png

Nothing wrong with going for the points. It's all in the execution ... 🎸

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pessimeister said:

Pessimeister: 391, 200

0015.png

Now that's a cowboy score!

For some tips on how to lasso better, here's an expert for 2:44. This may help your game, or maybe your understanding ...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, terencew said:

442560... it gets crazy fast!

TER_lasso_2021-10-10_wolf236_442560.png

Oh man, I mean baa. That's a nice round up of sheep and whatever else. The dragon doesn't like you LOL.

Nice execution!

Only 4.25 hours to go until this game is closed.

• Haha 1

LassoScore.PNG.f596cb248ef9a9af7e394b4b6846e40b.PNG

Spent 10 days learning and working on this one and checking back here at all your scores. What an intense race happening at the top! over 400k score too, madness. It took me 9 days to break 200k, and I only managed it twice still. 

When you have a good game, DANG it feels good, but the levels of frustration that come from a bad game? Limitless. Lol. Meet you all on the next game! 

If anyone wanted to make a video of an over 300k score, I'd love to see it for analysis of your play style! This game has almost nothing online in terms of videos or scores.

Edited by Kiltem
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, Kiltem said:

If anyone wanted to make a video of an over 300k score, I'd love to see it for analysis of your play style! This game has almost nothing online in terms of videos or scores.

My 348k game was played live on twitch. Check out my channel for the replay. It’s the last game of the stream. 

5 minutes ago, terencew said:

Don't suppose anyone has managed to lasso 4 at once?

I’ve done it a few times now. 8100 for three. 9900 for four. 

• Like 1

Changed my strategy completely from the guide I wrote a few years ago. 
I go after everything now. My target for the first seven rounds is 30k plus per round or it’s a restart. 
Also take a lot more risk to get all four dinosaurs on each round. It’s worth it. 

74F763BF-627F-4F6F-A004-3BCE5E251250.png

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Kiltem said:

LassoScore.PNG.f596cb248ef9a9af7e394b4b6846e40b.PNG

Spent 10 days learning and working on this one and checking back here at all your scores. What an intense race happening at the top! over 400k score too, madness. It took me 9 days to break 200k, and I only managed it twice still. 

When you have a good game, DANG it feels good, but the levels of frustration that come from a bad game? Limitless. Lol. Meet you all on the next game! 

You still managed a good score from 10 days effort. Good stuff!

🍺

Hi all cowboys ... this game of lasso is now closed. The final roping scoreboard will be posted shortly ... 🍩