Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

3 way AC distribution block

I'm looking for 3 AC distribution blocks like in the picture below with a screw down cap to cover live wires and earth for a stepdown transformer and power supply but I'm guessing at 10amp for my CPS1 street fighter 2 CE and CRT monitor, I don't know how many amps the machine draws so maybe 15amps correct me on which amperage I should use, I'm just looking for 3 way bolt and nut types I don't like screw down ones, thanks if you know where I can't find them

SmartSelect_20210920-151847_Chrome.jpg

i've never seen that thing before ? you probably buy them from where you got the picture from?  It looks like 12V auto stuff?

Current will be closer to 2A than 15A.

Are you sure you know what you're doing enough to do it safely?   you dont 'like' screws? ....why?

Edited by wiredoug
cos im a retarded typist who forgot bits

• Administrators

Thanks for the AC concern I'll be very careful I hate getting electrocuted with AC luckily I've only been jolted 3 times I'm thankful it wasn't 3 fase or I might not be here, if anyone is looking for terminal blocks I found one for AC but they are only selling them in packs of 5 for about $37 

https://au.rs-online.com/web/p/standard-terminal-blocks/0465637/

Hey wiredoug I was thinking that bolt and nut wouldn't come loose so I was just looking for those but screwdown is now what ide use I don't see them loosening either