Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL 19 - Game 9 ~ The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot - Closed

GAME 9.... And we're doing our own research...

VPGL 19 - Game 9 ~ The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot

Nominated by VPGL legend, RusstyT

Buy Bride of Pinbot Pinball Machine by Williams Online at $5999 | Pinball,  Pinball machine, Machine

The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot  was released by Williams in 1991 and is a 4 player Alpha-Numeric pinball machine.

Concept by:    Python Anghelo
Design by:    John Trudeau, Python Anghelo
Art by:    John Youssi, Python Anghelo
Mechanics by:    Joe Joos Jr., Jack Skalon, Zofia Bil
Music by:    Dan Forden
Sound by:    Jon Hey, Rich Karstens
Software by:    Brian Eddy

The VPX file can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=36333

The B2S can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=44996

The ROM can be downloaded here:

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5442

(Using the ROM linked here may require a change to your script, there is no requirement to use this specific ROM)

Downloads linked are just suggestions, you can play on any VPX version or the table as long as it is the same rule set (IE Pro, LE etc.). You can let us know what version you are playing and why you play that one in the thread if you like.

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a photo or screen shot showing your score. This game finishes Sunday 3 September 2021, Midnight Sydney time.

3 ball is default for this game so that is what we are playing.

No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

Game on... who will be able to turn the lady over?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RusstyT said:

91890300. Apparently you can score 1billion points. Got to morphosize pinbots bride and tripled my previous best score. Lucky pinbot she’s a hotty

A billion is possible but your score is a great score without hitting the billion. I know it looks like it's a long way off, but the billion come from a billion point shot, not accumulated points. Not saying that it's impossible to score a billion without the billion point shot but it's very unlikely, I've never heard of it before.

• Like 1

Just had a few games 20 mil is my best so far ….great game heaps going on had the launch pad lit to try the billion but lost a ball then it turns of…I uploaded this a few months back a new version was released I think plays fast and very smooth the pop bumpers are so so fast just like the real machine….amazing how they replicate this to a visual table…just how much further are these people going to go with tables 👍👍👍

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mozzie1 said:

Shit shit shit I had the billion lit 2 shots at the ramp and missed ….pissed pissed pissed ..

have a score at least 27,877,230

Sounds like this is a game you have a knack for. You're doing well. That billion point shot sure is one that gets the adrenaline pumping.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kane said:

Only a very slim chance of getting the billion for me, this table too tough of a build I think.

BrideOfPinbot.jpg.61128ca0feefbc8c1721fc11c326b794.jpg

You’ll get it Kane especially now you’ve seen i got a billion. Stick the first ball through the lane to the bumpers. Gives time for the 2nd ball set up. 

• Like 1

1014555010. Practiced a few games working out the heart lane  then concentrated on the launch pad. In multiball I put the first ball in the bumpers then have a go at the heart lane with the 2 nd ball. I didn’t play as long in this game as the 91million game.  Hats in the ring if you can beat this one VP legends. Chuckle chuckle. 

FF5FDAF2-C8B9-4A22-AF6A-C194B3169214.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kane said:

Wow, some killer scores coming in today, must be an equinox thing...

It is a very bright shiny moon Kane. So cool JAR laid down the gauntlet that he hadn’t seen the billion and everyone is out of hibernation and going nucking futs.   There is a real buzz in this game and it’s going to be interesting pulling into the finishing line. I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of the players settles the nerves and fire up some more scores. 

Edited by RusstyT

22 hours ago, legin said:

Might be a matter of how many times you can get the billion.

I just keep shooting the shuttle ramp and use the billion shot as a ball pass to the right flipper.

BOP.thumb.jpg.dc91d4f0f30bd239fdd25c48e1b75f27.jpg

Great game Legin. Stoked that you've raised the bar again. Question. is it possible to do back to back Billion shots or do you have to work through the metamorphosis link again. cheers mate and go for the triple billion.

3 minutes ago, RusstyT said:

Great game Legin. Stoked that you've raised the bar again. Question. is it possible to do back to back Billion shots or do you have to work through the metamorphosis link again. cheers mate and go for the triple billion.

You have to go through the whole thing again after claiming the billion.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RusstyT said:

You have to go through the metamorphosis again.  Or if you like you can try your luck at the centre loop.  Its tough but I have pulled it off before.

• Like 3