IGNORED

VPGL 19 - Game 9 ~ The Machine: Bride of Pin·bot - Closed

H1184897830. A huge game pulled off 1 billion and 50 million on the big wheel but just couldn’t nail the 2nd billion.

just realised the 4 shots at the left loop lights extra ball which can be retrieved after the voice activation and toggling the extra ball light to the inside left lane. This is not too risky and my new opening strategy. I think will need 3 billion shots to win this one. Still plenty of games to come. 

EC948B01-E526-4E89-B15E-62EADCCBC51F.jpeg

Edited by RusstyT
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, mozzie1 said:

Had a great game just then and missed the 2 billion 3 times bugger bugger but still a great table to play1,042,714,470

Great job. A little way to go to catch RusstyT and get a place on the podium though.

I was close if I had a little more accuracy with the first ball grabbed the billion and still with that first ball lite the billion 3 more times but wasn’t able to get up the ramp was probably a 10+ minute ball the next 2 went straight down the guts…

• Like 2

I've had a few games that have been much better than the only one I've posted, minus the money shot. Somehow I don't think I'm going to be able to pull another billion out of my bot!

On 01/10/2021 at 7:45 PM, Crakkers said:

I've had a few games that have been much better than the only one I've posted, minus the money shot. Somehow I don't think I'm going to be able to pull another billion out of my bot!

Same here Crakkers. I get to metamorphosis and drain a ball. I thought I had this dialled. Hard to believe this game was built inn 1991. Such a nice table. Still tomorrow to see f I can do the burglar. 

• Like 1

Yes the scoring does get very lopsided once you get the billion, then it becomes a left ramp only kind of thing to restart multiball over and over and over again.  There is a setting in the rom to disable the billionaire club but then it becomes a center ramp all day table.  I don't even bother with the multipliers since they are so dangerous.

• Like 1

I only managed to spin the big wheel once in the whole two weeks, spun it for the second time in this game and lucky the Billi shot came up and nailed it first try. Looking forward to not playing this table agian...

BrideOfPinbot01.jpg.567bfc0c62b20227af4235f13526c4a8.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mozzie1 said:

Mrs Moz 21,649,040 she’s trying hard even had the billion lite but missed….

CB78E249-6588-47F9-A784-19C853DEA203.jpeg

I love the Mozzie attitude. Just have a go eh mate! I also like the nominations. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the DMD games in this comp. I loved the long save ball timer in csi and the getaway gameplay. This game is a also a gem. Cheers

7 hours ago, PPLBob said:

3,190,791,120  Way too much time spent on this one.....  Now I will have her voice in my head for a month!

BOP 3190791120.png

Oooh yes. I like pinbots oh no when she can speak.  Oh man so funny.  Congrats on a huge 3 billions Bob and another podium. Good to see the battle for podium unfold. Well done and thanks for your tips.

On 01/10/2021 at 7:45 PM, Crakkers said:

Always close between you and me Crakkers and we are in the billion club.  That’s right! Where are the cigars. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JustAnotherRat said:

Unfortunately for kane he never managed to get the billion point shot.

I did manage it on the final day, see above.

Game 9 is now closed. Congratulations to PPLBob for taking out the win with a massive 3 billion and also to legin for being the only other player to reach more that 2 billion. RusstyT took out 3rd place with kane, mozzie1 and Crakkers also smashing out billion plus scores.

image.png.c289338c894d36f41dbaf7833def88de.png

1 hour ago, mozzie1 said:

All good mate …busy weekend for you moving house ??

Thanks for running the comp again it’s very appreciated by the mozzies 

Yeah mate. First house move in 17 years so there was a fair bit of crap to move. Another move in about 12 months hopefully. 

Yep I here you we’ve been in our house for 19 yrs and when it sells well rent for 12 months before the land is released to build our next place….time to down size on acreage and both our kids know have apprenticeships and are never home…