Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Killer Queen Arcade

Hey guys, is anyone familiar with the game Killer Queen? https://shop.bumblebeargames.com/collections/arcade-games/products/killer-queen

It started life as a limited run arcade cab made by a small company. You can still buy them new online for 15k, not cheap! Anyway, I was looking for new multiplayer games to play for an upcoming games night and I found that this game had been ported to Switch as Killer Queen Black. Everyone was raving about it, saying it was the most fun you could have with a local multiplayer game and also supported up to 8 people on single joycons.

I grabbed it last night and it is bloody amazing. I took it into work today and played games at lunch with a bunch of students. I have never seen the kids yelling and screaming so much at a game. I regularly bring in Mario Kart, Runbow, Overcooked etc. all of them chaotic multiplayer games. But none of them elicited the same kind of passionate competition as Killer Queen Black did. Kids were literally leaping out of their seats to roar with victory, it was hilarious.

Anyway, if you ever get a chance to play it with mates, check it out. It's a phenomenal party game which is very easy to pick up and play. However, it also has insanely deep strategy and a popular professional competitive scene. It's the very definition of easy to play, hard to master.

• Like 1