Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern ……GODZILLA

On 23/03/2022 at 10:08 PM, Ferro said:

Any LEs for sale yet?!?! 😝😫😫

Seriously doubt anyone is sick of their LE just 2 months into ownership out of the handful that landed. I know mine isn't going anywhere. Would sell something else before GZ, but that's not even on the cards till we hear what's next from Stern. I don't see any coming up for a while unless someone is under financial duress to have sell. There's always the import route though. 

Edited by OurManinOz
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Code 0.96.0 is out 

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

V0.96.0 - May 26th, 2022 ======================== - Monster Zero - added this new mini wizard mode that is qualified by scoring a Super Jackpot in Godzilla Multiball and lit by reaching the Level 4 Godzilla Powerup - Monster Zero - Phase 1 - Shoot green arrows to enable lock at building. - During 30 second lock phase shoot red arrows to build jackpot value. - Build rate multiplies for each ball already locked. - Repeat sequence to lock up to 3 balls. - Each locked ball boosts super jackpot value. - Phase 2 - Shoot lit arrows to score jackpots (multiplied by number of balls in play) - Collect 10 jackpots to light super jackpot at the Wallop shot (reverse building) - Super Jackpot builds jackpot value 1M. - Super Jackpot adds a ball the first time it is awarded. - Godzilla Powerup - Level 4 will now have 2 choices if both Monster Zero and Terror of Mechagodzilla are qualified, if only one is qualified there is only one choice - Godzilla Powerup - Level 8 will now award whatever choice wasn't picked or qualified from Level 4 but will only light if the other mode is qualified by Super Jackpot - Godzilla Powerup - Level Summary with latest changes: - Level 1 (2) - LEFT - - RIGHT - GODZILLA MB BASE JACKPOT +250K MECHAGODZILLA MB BASE JACKPOT +500K LIGHT HEAT RAY SKILL SHOT +1X MULTIPLIER 15M POINTS LOOP VALUE +250K DESTROY SAUCER SAUCER VALUE +500K JET FIGHTER ATTACK VALUES +250K COLLECT 3X BONUS - Level 2 (3) - LEFT - - RIGHT - TIER 1 BATTLE TIMERS +10 SECONDS TIER 1 BATTLE TIME BONUS +5X - Level 3 (4) - LEFT - - RIGHT - DESTRUCTION JACKPOT +3 SECONDS TIER 2 BATTLE TIMERS +10 SECONDS - Level 4 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT - LIGHT MONSTER ZERO (if qualified) LIGHT TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (if qualified) - scoop will not light until one is qualified - Level 5 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT - SAUCER ATTACK +3 SECONDS RAGE COMBO +3 SECONDS - Level 6 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT - RODAN TIMER +15 SECONDS MAGNA GRAB 2X - Level 7 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT - SUPER SPINNER 2X LOOP VALUE 2X - Level 8 (6) - ONLY ONE CHOICE - LIGHT MONSTER ZERO or LIGHT TERROR OF MECHAGODZILLA (whichever one wasn't lit in Level 4) - scoop will not light until remaining mode is qualified - Level 9 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT - DESTRUCTION JACKPOT +2X LIGHT ALL ALLIES - Level 10 (6) - LEFT - - RIGHT - COLLECT 10X BONUS COLLECT IMPOSTER - No more powerups will light after Level 10 for now - Terror of Mechagodzilla - Center and Mechagodzilla Spinners are capped to the Left Spinner value, must increase the Left Spinner value to be able to increase the Center and Mechagodzilla Spinner value - Mechagodzilla Multiball - Shield now stays open for Super Jackpot phase, there are now 2 ways to achieve a Super Jackpot: - Mechagodzilla Multiball - Super Jackpot via 3rd Flipper to Tail Whip awards 3X Super Jackpot and +3 Godzilla Powerup Energy - Mechagodzilla Multiball - Super Jackpot via Mechagodzilla Spinner to Mecha Side Lane awards 1X Super Jackpot and +2 Godzilla Powerup Energy - Mechagodzilla Multiball - either Super Jackpot method qualifies Terror of Mechagodzilla for the Godzilla Powerup - Bridge Attack Multiball - Jackpot value now maxes out at 4M +1M for each mode start - Monster Rampage - added an additional +1X Destruction Jackpot to the award, to make it +2X Destruction Jackpot - Super Train - fixed an issue with the Building getting confused on what floor it should be on when Super Train starts when Destruction Jackpot and Building Locks are lit - DJ Mixer - adding Terror of Mechagodzilla song - DJ Mixer - adding Monster Zero songs - DJ Mixer - adding Wizard Mode Lit song - DJ Mixer - adding more playlists - Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game - Sound Effects - adding many more sound effects to the game - Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game - Adjustment Changes: - added "MONSTER ZERO JACKPOT BUILD TIMER" default:30s min:28s max:40s - added "MONSTER ZERO BALL SAVE TIMER" default:30s min:28s max:40s - added "MONSTER ZERO VICTORY BALL SAVE TIMER" default:20s min:18s max:30s - System - Updated to V3.17.0 on OS: V2.6.0 - Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v0.86.0 - Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some instances. - Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit will start accumulating with this update.

1D1741D6-777A-4803-A126-4718A512F9EE.gif

Edited by Replay
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RGR said:

Is this the best game ever made?

Its good... JP is better imo. Better toy than the building and prefer the raptor pit over the mecha Godzilla. Rules on JP plus shots are more balanced just from my experience. Some of the better players are blowing this game to pieces, and not seeming to have a hard time doing it, so that's gotta mean something.  Godzilla is a tier 2 theme lets be honest how many of us really gave a crap about Godzilla before this. As far as IPs go I think its elwins worst.

Im still a little more critical than others... but I'm still getting one as admittedly it is a darn good game and the art is ZY. I also prefer elwins aiq... that game doesn't get enough credit.

Edited by JohnBryce0712
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RGR said:

Is this the best game ever made?

Bit hard to tell as there are absolutely none in Victoria available for the general public to play.

Ordered my Pro on day one of release and still no definitive answer on when I can expect to pick it up.

GZ is definitely giving me plenty of enjoyment, won't be going anywhere for a long while. Certainly won't be swapping it out for a Rush either 🤣. It's also definitely ascended past JP as the fav Elwin in my collection.

Love how they keep adding all kinds of new features with every update rather than just boring bugfixes.

• Like 1

Good input from everyone! I'm still wondering if I should move my JP Pro on for a Godzilla Pro next? Unfortunately I can't keep every pin and Jurassic Park will probably be on the chopping block.

Any advice, much appreciated!

23 minutes ago, delarge said:

Good input from everyone! I'm still wondering if I should move my JP Pro on for a Godzilla Pro next? Unfortunately I can't keep every pin and Jurassic Park will probably be on the chopping block.

Any advice, much appreciated!

That's a tough one. In an ideal world, JP would be very low on my list to move on. I know to make way for GZ, I has less qualms about selling my DPLE over my JP Prem. 

1 hour ago, OurManinOz said:

That's a tough one. In an ideal world, JP would be very low on my list to move on. I know to make way for GZ, I has less qualms about selling my DPLE over my JP Prem. 

I know! And the JP Pro only arrived in January. After 12 or so years of collecting and playing pinball machines, I haven't felt the same buzz with games in the past year or so. It feels like I reached the peak when Iron Maiden came out. I was obsessed with owning that game and even after playing it on site for two years, I still played it every day after I finally got one...I've now had Rick and Morty and Jurassic Park enter the games room and haven't felt that same spark since Iron Maiden. On top of this, after seeing Alien LV games arrive in people's games rooms, I've been keen on playing Alien as well. Tough choices to make at the moment. As I say every year, a Powerball win would be nice. Haha.

....as a side note. This forum was the very reason the pinball bug bit me so bad. Great people on here and so many people willing to help with their knowledge. Thanks, Aussie Arcade crew!

• Like 3

Yeah I've had my ebbs and flows in pinball. Probably 12 years ago was my last time I fell out a bit. More recent years I've been back on probably since I picked up GB, and kept going. JP was definitely a high point for me in recent years. I played Maiden at the distribs and appreciated the work Elwin did with it but ultimately just couldn't come at the theme, like so many Stem rock themes aside AC/DC. JP got a big uplift with the custom software and definitely going nowhere. R&M was a nailed it theme for me and damn hard game to keep me going for a long time to come. Remember when I played Alien at Flipout when it first came out, couple games on it and I was cured, similarly with the guy I played a game with. Definitely a theme I wanted but the game just didn't grab me at all sadly. So if GZ doesn't ignite a bit of passion it might be time to take a break for a while, I know it helped me immensely back in the day. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

0.97 is out now. 

I was able to join the billionaires club on 0.96 3 ball standard.

I will admit that I was not blown away initially with GZ however now I find it awesome !

Monster zero and victory mb are just amazing  !  I hope to make planet x one day.

Screenshot_20220625-212456_Chrome.jpg

20220623_171357.jpg

On 28/05/2022 at 6:39 PM, delarge said:

I know! And the JP Pro only arrived in January. After 12 or so years of collecting and playing pinball machines, I haven't felt the same buzz with games in the past year or so. It feels like I reached the peak when Iron Maiden came out. I was obsessed with owning that game and even after playing it on site for two years, I still played it every day after I finally got one...I've now had Rick and Morty and Jurassic Park enter the games room and haven't felt that same spark since Iron Maiden. On top of this, after seeing Alien LV games arrive in people's games rooms, I've been keen on playing Alien as well. Tough choices to make at the moment. As I say every year, a Powerball win would be nice. Haha.

....as a side note. This forum was the very reason the pinball bug bit me so bad. Great people on here and so many people willing to help with their knowledge. Thanks, Aussie Arcade crew!

Get a Godzilla mate, you won't be disappointed. 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 27/05/2022 at 11:59 PM, Budgie said:

Bit hard to tell as there are absolutely none in Victoria available for the general public to play.

Ordered my Pro on day one of release and still no definitive answer on when I can expect to pick it up.

Did the Pros ever come in or is there an ETA on Pro and Premium games in Australia?

Asked about Pro's the other day and no available ones until next year which will subject to thew raised prices. I am not sure for those that have one ordered - hopefully you get yours before Christmas and before the price hike.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed Tristan F is selling his LE on FB for $24K. Going to be interesting to see if he achieves it at the moment. A lot of people have bailed out on paying $20K for the Bond LE, including myself. Obviously Bond is not a known quantity as a game just yet vs a game of the year winning GZ, but still interesting to watch nontheless.