Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern ……GODZILLA

55 minutes ago, OurManinOz said:

Interesting. I've got a 70% signal with a super powerful Netgear Orbi sitting 3m from the backbox. It can check for software updates in under a second so I know there's no fundamental connectivity issues. Something else is at play in mine. I can update my Hobbit and use Scorbit with its wifi that's further away still from the AP. 

your issue doesnt sound like connectivity.

I did see that server offline error aswell. This was only shortly after turning it on though if you are too quick to try and start a connected game. You can tell when its successfully connect as you get the "join now. its free" on the screen, then scan qr and it should ok.

Yeah I dunno. I had it on today and tried it several times same message. Machine been on all day, I just tried again with same result. Got me stumped. I run wifi across 3 different properties and consider myself quite expert in managing it. I guess Stern must know my level of apathy towards IC or something lol.

Apart from that I just scored 272m in having one game before turning it off for the night. 

20 minutes ago, Replay said:

Set up my game today, WOW great game!

Insider Connect was easy, signed game into Wi-Fi - registered game online & good to go.

1st ball gets stuck in sling 😂

FC48D477-3135-4101-B1B4-42915D173D94.jpeg

15656471-681E-47DB-9180-9B3CC886AE91.jpeg

How the heck did that happen I've never seen that before 

I got my insider connect sorted properly the other day. Found the really silly verification wasn't finished despite registering my machine already. It gives you no indication of this but rather makes you think there's a technical issue with your network by saying connection failed.. Pretty idiotic. Now thanks to that my GC 272m score isn't on it, which is another disincentive to worry about using it. As predicted really the whole rigmarole of getting your phone up and logged on the site, not even a dedicated app first really takes away the desire to want to sign it in every single time you fire the machine up. Definitely won't be retrofitting it to any other titles. 

Edited by OurManinOz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Replay said:

1st ball gets stuck in sling 

Absolutely hate it when that happens! Mainly because its never the first place I think to look, usually end up spending a few minutes carefully going over every millimetre of the mid to upper playfield (as of course there is nothing to get stuck on down the bottom, right?), then end up feeling like an idiot when I discover it was right in front of me the whole time hiding under the slingshot!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Replay said:

#121 here, mate’s machine is in the 400’s

A35AFBE7-A569-4498-9EB1-8EF996C70B0B.jpeg

Yeah wow, very disparate production numbers for the same shipment. Sounds like Stern must have waited a while to fill our container instead of loading it up quickly with consecutive production. 

3 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

Yeah wow, very disparate production numbers for the same shipment. Sounds like Stern must have waited a while to fill our container instead of loading it up quickly with consecutive production. 

Machines are made for each country and the Le numbers are random numbers fitted to machines that’s why they are all over the place.

1 hour ago, ybrock said:

Machines are made for each country and the Le numbers are random numbers fitted to machines that’s why they are all over the place.

Knew Spooky did stuff like that but had assumed Stern followed consecutive order. Oh well whatever I guess. Main thing is we have our LE and got them in a lot more timely fashion than Mando LE's. 

• Like 2

On 22/1/2022 at 10:47 AM, Replay said:

No spare slings in the goodie bag , only spare target decals, bunch of key tags & a tube of MAGNALUBE 😯 Not sure if that’s for the machine or for next Special Edition pricing 😂

A2239635-9199-4B85-96B8-B5D6DCD518B2.jpeg

If you hadn't figured out already the lube is for the stepper screw in the building mech.

Got my first billion+ score and got to fight two of the level two battles.

E802FCD9-AEFD-441C-A622-503219AA6CF9.jpeg

Edited by Koops
  • Like 2