Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern ……GODZILLA

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jfed said:

Does anyone know if the LE's are on the water yet?

I'd call or email AMD and see. If they're due as quoted next month though, they have to be on the water. Otherwise prepare to be disappointed. I know I'm looking forward to mine, especially with no sign of Haggis Fathoms coming any time this side of mid next year.

Edited by OurManinOz

9 minutes ago, OurManinOz said:

I'd call or email AMD and see. If they're due as quoted next month though, they have to be on the water. Other prepare to be disappointed. I know I'm looking forward to mine, especially with no sign of Haggis Fathoms coming any time this side of mid next year.

Cheers. I wont hassle them out, its been a while since I bought NIB from them but they used to send through what boat the game was on. I haven't seen anything but was hoping someone else might have. Is what it is and it will get here sooner or later. Im prepared for delays, it's the way of the new world. 

They probably won't mind an email, After all, you have just spent a lot of money with them and obviously have in the past as well. I'm hopeful for sometime in Jan still at the moment unless I hear otherwise.

Edited by OurManinOz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

Yeah for sure on games like Godzilla. I haven't heard anyone say they wouldn't like them so far. Bit different to say BKSOR, which I'm in the love the upper pf camp, where as many argue against it big time with the Pro. 

Bksor is a must imo as the upper playfield makes that game. I wouldn't even consider the pro. That said some of my fav games have been pros.... mustang and xmen come to mind. For some reason I wouldn't go pro on aiq either as I really enjoy watching the portal open etc... I guess its what appeals to each individual. 

The Godzilla pro is also missing super trains which is a fun loop mode.

You'd be amazed how many people argue flow in relation to BKSOR pro. I'll never be convinced not have the upper pf in my LE. I definitely was turned off Mustang having only played the pro on location, just way too easy and basic feeling. Don't know in it's case the premium would save it for me but you never know I guess. 

Edited by OurManinOz

On 26/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, OurManinOz said:

You'd be amazed how many people argue flow in relation to BKSOR pro. I'll never be convinced not have the upper pf in my LE. I definitely was turned off Mustang having only played the pro on location, just way too easy and basic feeling. Don't know in it's case the premium would save it for me but you never know I guess. 

I dont understand this whole flow thing as being a priority, some of my favourite games have a lot of stop start mechs and clunky shots. Bksor pro is missing the best parts of that game. But all a matter of choice. Mustang I think remains a game that was never very deep and the gears targets do take up a lot of real estate. 

My somewhat floored argument for a Godzilla pro is that it arguably  retains all the shots is all.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

From AMD? Literally the day their back open if so? I have heard anything and not expecting to for a another week or so at least. 

All the Le Godzilla’s are going to start rolling out this week I’m sure you’ll get a call shortly.

46 minutes ago, ybrock said:

All the Le Godzilla’s are going to start rolling out this week I’m sure you’ll get a call shortly.

I can imagine getting a call any time from tomorrow when AMD are back. I'm still a bit confused as to how you're sure they're rolling out this week when AMD have been closed since the 24th. Did you confirm the shipment had landed before then? I'll probably shoot them an email tomorrow anyway. Mind you I'm meant to be away most if not all this week so probably couldn't coordinate a delivery anyway.