Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Next Stern ……GODZILLA

If the upper flipper was on the Right instead of the Left, I'd be even more keen on this.

I've always preferred upper rights than lefts. I guess due to being right handed. 

You'd have go premium on this one. The Building is what the game seems to be all about. 

1 hour ago, radirgyman said:

806851185_ScreenShot2021-10-04at10_08_14am.thumb.png.8bb8281104059121d68fdf834d0a43a7.png

Love a congo left flipper shot as there are two shots to hit, however perhaps JP has the most satisfying right flipper combo of shots available adding a ramp or two and that right orbit shot

28 minutes ago, peely said:

Love a congo left flipper shot as there are two shots to hit, however perhaps JP has the most satisfying right flipper combo of shots available adding a ramp or two and that right orbit shot

I've really gotta check Congo out. 

100% on JP. Seriously my most favourite Stern ever made. 

Yes this game is a premium all the way. Gameplay wise it's great they have kept it's integrity between models but the theatre of blowing up buildings and bridges is enhanced with the mechs. I don't think you can lose with either model enjoyment wise. The premium will just heighten that enjoyment a fraction. 

• Like 2

On 20/09/2021 at 9:53 AM, radirgyman said:

I feel you're right with GnR.

I've been offered stupid bucks and can't part with it.

I did hit a brick wall last year (excuse the pun) when my house needed some urgent major repairs that insurance wouldn't cover and had to sell off a decent amount of my collection. Luckily due to a member here, he helped me get out of the shit and bought a whole heap in one swing. But there's a few games I wish I still had and kept bolted down! 

Whats stupid prices i have my CE still in box i just have no time delivering the spoiled their Pinball Machines :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noob-A-Tron said:

Whats stupid prices i have my CE still in box i just have no time delivering the spoiled their Pinball Machines 🙂

You are sitting on gold there man.

Edited by Ando77
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, OurManinOz said:

Haven't heard a thing. But I'd be pretty annoyed if they weren't on water with the pros already landed.. 

It will be the same as Mando i think, Pros arrived well before the LE. it was a couple of months earlier im pretty sure.

On 20/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, Que200 said:

Looks mighty purdy 

image.thumb.jpeg.7fd986787fc048d26747bc67871c4a7c.jpeg

image.jpeg.3c9ebbaa114bd62393f7093c462b0d8b.jpeg

Gotto say I stand corrected going by those images. Thought the colour scheme was off but that looks stunning. I'll wager it will be even nicer in person. I'd get a premium or a pro but its almost a whats the point atm with the wait.  Im pissing in the wind here but if anyone ordered a pro and has decided to switch up ill take it.

Edited by JohnBryce0712
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jfed said:

It will be the same as Mando i think, Pros arrived well before the LE. it was a couple of months earlier im pretty sure.

Yeah I would have to think the Pros were air freighted too like Mark. The LEs were made pretty quickly so should definitely be on the water by now. But still I'm going with AMDs quote of Jan arrival. 

AMD had 2 pro's at pinfest 2 weekends ago and I played that game by far the most all weekend.

Absolutely awesome fun and the pro is well loaded. Love that little U-turn magnet on the upper left. very clever.

Just to give an idea what Godzilla was up against; LZ, GNR, DP, Alice Cooper, AIQ.

Edited by Railways
  • Like 3