IGNORED

Next Stern ……GODZILLA

Replay

23 hours ago, narf_ said:

Zombie yeti looks to maybe in on the art too

He is. It's mentioned on his Insta. Keith Elwin design which is bodes well for a pretty awesome design after JP2. I was already down for an LE prior to Mando being announced.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTqFcm4JMuI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

19 hours ago, Gemini2544 said:

Which Godzilla the 1954 one or the 2018 version? Godzilla's getting pretty old...

Godzilla.jpeg

Guess a lot here don't follow the Pinside threads. The clip actually gives it away if you watch it properly. Gary Stern bought the original Toho Godzilla rights to stuff Charlie from Spooky up. I would have been just as happy with modern Godzilla just as quietly.

19 hours ago, hbk_life said:

Ugh I was hoping for better from stern. Do they release 1 or 2 new machines a year at the moment?

Really, this title is going to be epic, people are hyped for it big time. What were you hoping for another old rock band title?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-looks-like-godzilla-is-being-made

19 hours ago, Replay said:

Back To The Future would have been good .

It's still coming, but a 2022 title.

Edited by OurManinOz
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, GORGAR 1 said:

When do you guys think we will see some PF pictures?

This week Wednesday.

Edited by Brk_oth
changed "next" to "this", didnt realise it was monday already
  • Like 1

This theme has my interest ,  I grew up watching this stuff back in the B/W television days .

The  biggest drawcard for me ( with any machine ) is  .... CALLOUTS , music and sounds , 

I have no idea how this be will integrated  but be amazing if they can do the way I imagine .

One good thing already is , I can wait and it's NOT limited to 750 or some other constraint . 

Edited by pinthing
spelling , grammar as usual

20 hours ago, pinthing said:

This theme has my interest , grew watching this back in the B/W television days .

The  biggest drawcard for me ( with any machine ) is  .... CALLOUTS , music and sounds , 

I have no idea how this be will integrated  but be amazing if they can do the way I imagine .

One good thing already is , I can wait and it's NOT limited to 750 or some other constraint . 

It's been said there will be Toho clips (probably cause its cheap old rights) . So movie audio should follow etc.

Guess we'll find out soon enough though...

4 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

Guess we'll soon see what the follow effect is to AMD's pricing is given we're already $US3250 extra on Pro's 

wait hold up ... surely thats a typo? $3250USD aka $4,425 dollary do's?

5 hours ago, OurManinOz said:

Guess we'll soon see what the follow effect is to AMD's pricing is given we're already $US3250 extra on Pro's and $US1200 on the Premiums (I didn't see LE pricing from Mando to be able to compare)..

image.png.fec2c3b15ca78b435fc01932f4ddb68a.png

Mando LE was $9199.00 USD. AMD had them listed for $14500.00 AUD.

• Like 1