Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGLXLIX - Game 2 ~ Circus Charlie (closes 19-Sep)

11 hours ago, SectionZ said:

CC_49_sz_4.png.49b02c382439748d81826830da2d2d3b.png

I've taken a fairly scientific approach to this game:

rope_sm.jpg.14446ee41e68de785e440520f13d3f90.jpg

That's an excellent post. Love it! Looks like me on the right, and you on the left ... 🤣 

16 hours ago, ZNC said:

0008.png

A very nice score. Well played. Another week to go to get even more ... 🐴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CrazyKongFan said:

Even after watching other people who know how to play, I can't seem to have any luck with it :classic_rolleyes:

You’re not the Lone Ranger, I can’t seem to get the timing, especially on the horse stage where the big points seem to be

On 12/09/2021 at 7:20 PM, Ace1942 said:

You’re not the Lone Ranger, I can’t seem to get the timing, especially on the horse stage where the big points seem to be

Horse stage can yield big points but it's Tricky & decent points can be had from easier stages:

Lion stage - Push left & jump 3 times at the very start or alternately jump backwards through a ring of Fire! to reveal a free Charlie (5 Lion stages = 5 extra Charlie's)

Tightrope - Push right & jump, Do Not Stop, with the right timing you will clear those purple monkeys (it doesn't look like it but the collision detection is quite forgiving) this works for the first 2 of the Tightrope stages & should net 40k.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SectionZ said:

Horse stage can yield big points but it's Tricky & decent points can be had from easier stages:

Lion stage - Push left & jump 3 times at the very start or alternately jump backwards through a ring of Fire! to reveal a free Charlie (5 Lion stages = 5 extra Charlie's)

Tightrope - Push right & jump, Do Not Stop, with the right timing you will clear those purple monkeys (it doesn't look like it but the collision detection is quite forgiving) this works for the first 2 of the Tightrope stages & should net 40k.

Thanks for the tips SectionZ

I’d more or less given up on perfecting the horse stage.
Found a few free Charlie’s on the lion stage.

I also found you get 3 money bags on the tightrope when you walk to the right edge of the screen before jumping on the finish platform

• Like 1

Haha! I'm still just basically trying to work the game out. 🙂 Can't jump horse or trapeze to save myself though which makes me a pretty unemployable clown. 

It's funny but I find jumping on the balls easier than the second stage. If I could do that stage better, 200 k would be a much simpler prospect. That'll be my happy aim for now. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Pessimeister said:

Haha! I'm still just basically trying to work the game out. 🙂 Can't jump horse or trapeze to save myself though which makes me a pretty unemployable clown. 

It's funny but I find jumping on the balls easier than the second stage. If I could do that stage better, 200 k would be a much simpler prospect. That'll be my happy aim for now. 

Yeah, I’m in the same boat, I’ve got through the horse stage 1 a couple of times but so slowly only for meagre points. 

I concentrate on clearing the lion and tightrope stages then go to the balls. Tonight I plan to work on the trampoline stage which I haven’t spent much time on to date. 
I’d like to push 250-300k If I can.

I’ll still have a couple of games of Sunset Riders cause I’d like to beat Chief Scalpem before the end. 😎

• Like 1