IGNORED

MGLXLIX - Game 1 ~ Sunset Riders (closes 19-Sep)

1 hour ago, danny_galaga said:

Incremental increase only. Haven't quite managed to defeat the second boss yet. Have a new puppy which is taking away the fun. Can't get in the zone

IMG_20210906_232031.jpg

Good to have a fun canine in the house. Then you've got good company ... the dog and the games ...  🐶

So (not for the first time) I planned to take an extended break from MGL.

What happens? Two games I like are games one and two and while my thoughts on the third game are well documented it IS still a classic and can be fun in small doses.

So I guess I'm here for another round and will TRY to keep the negativity to an absolute minimum.

I've lost count of the number of times I've gone one on one with Sir Richard Rose at the end of the first loop back in the day. Never quite managed to beat him.

Just got re-aquainted with him for the first time in a long time. Still haven't beaten the @#$%$.

His time will come.....

0000.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, RMacauley said:

So (not for the first time) I planned to take an extended break from MGL.

What happens? Two games I like are games one and two and while my thoughts on the third game are well documented it IS still a classic and can be fun in small doses.

So I guess I'm here for another round and will TRY to keep the negativity to an absolute minimum.

I've lost count of the number of times I've gone one on one with Sir Richard Rose at the end of the first loop back in the day. Never quite managed to beat him.

Just got re-aquainted with him for the first time in a long time. Still haven't beaten the @#$%$.

His time will come.....

0000.png

Good score. Good stuff.

had all my lives and power ups intact then lost a life clearing the very last couple of guys before facing off with Dark Horse. Still managed to clear the Smith Bros for the first time but then quickly died in the next stage. Happy with the score but I know I can do better.

08D9AAAF-FD84-4244-B3D6-CEFA3450F27B.jpeg.0f1f54cee04db173472ef942d52d7f96.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thejudge said:

0001.png.ffc0aa7bf74116cfdeab7d9a94ac227d.png

New game for me, took me a few games to get this score and still not real good, need more practice.

It always takes more practice on a game you have never played before. So there is a lot of fun learning what to do, and how to play better in the game.

6 hours ago, Ace1942 said:

had all my lives and power ups intact then lost a life clearing the very last couple of guys before facing off with Dark Horse. Still managed to clear the Smith Bros for the first time but then quickly died in the next stage. Happy with the score but I know I can do better.

08D9AAAF-FD84-4244-B3D6-CEFA3450F27B.jpeg.0f1f54cee04db173472ef942d52d7f96.jpeg

That's good news already. The fun is getting a score as high as you can.